Proctor

What’s your source? He plays in championship game next weekend with SEP. I don’t think this kid is even remotely thinking about bailing. He’s a great kid and a Hawkeye.

Unless he's there secretly, he's not listed on Oregon's website as taking an official visit this weekend.

He is there. 247 along with many reporting it. Pics on twitter with him in Oregon gear. With Oregon and Nike money, this is not good for Iowa at all. And how everything was kept silent is really bad for Iowa. No way Iowa can compete financially.

Except Iowa will finish higher in the rankings and have way more OL players in the league regardless of him changing his mind. Other than that. It’s a bad look I guess. If this dude goes somewhere else, Iowa will be just fine.

I can see him decommiting from Iowa after the State Championship game. Oregon has all the money in the world. Great facilities and a high temp offense. I Just find it odd to secretly take this visit when he has committed to Iowa and had plan to enroll early in January.
My sons have played football with him in the past and i can personally tell you he is a class act kid. I would totally hate for him to leave Iowa. Yet,If he decides to leave Iowa it’s because of what is best for him and his family. And i wish him all the best

If he leaves Iowa, Iowa will continue to be a better program by leaps and bounds over any Pac 12 team you want to name.

I can see him decommiting from Iowa after the State Championship game. Oregon has all the money in the world. Great facilities and a high temp offense. I Just find it odd to secretly take this visit when he has committed to Iowa and had plan to enroll early in January.
My sons have played football with him in the past and i can personally tell you he is a class act kid. I would totally hate for him to leave Iowa. Yet,If he decides to leave Iowa it’s because of what is best for him and his family. And i wish him all the best
Weren’t you the one who called total bullshit when I said he was gonna leave because you knew him and his family and he was committed and I was full of shit?

Seriously, no one cares about the pac 12. He’s not going there and if he does he will crawl back in his knees as that conference is over.

No idea where he's going to end up, but Iowa has 10 OL in the NFL and Oregon has 2.
Exactly! Peace out dude. We’re young at the current, but won’t be. JFC, how quickly people forget. He ain’t going nowhere. Iowa is a football factory. As I suggest to most, enjoy it. If he leaves who cares. Iowa will have many more OL in the league then Oregon.

No idea where he's going to end up, but Iowa has 10 OL in the NFL and Oregon has 2.
But Oregon can pay him now with that Nike money. The NFL isn’t a sure thing even for him.

I remember a few years ago Iowa had a couple 5 star lineman and IIRC neither of them made it to the NFL. I can’t think of their names off the top of my head and I’m too lazy to dig for them.

Latest posts