When the NCAA tourney came, the Richmond Spider ended up the Hawkeyes *itch...official IA Richmond Game thread NCAA R1

Murray is still a top 10 pick lol, he just decided not to play today. To get locked down by this team is a fucking joke

By no means am I putting this on Fran, but what does it take for him to get a team out of the opening weekend?

Flat players, shots not falling, just choked... it's the same shit every year.

Maybe it's unfair to put any of this on Fran, but at the same time what does it take. Does he coach a style meant for the Big Ten that can't win when it matters?

I just don't know where to go with it...It's always the "the other team isn't good" or "we gave it away". Ironic but do the excuses ever stop? At what point does the rhetoric set in that regardless of how good we feel going in, maybe not advancing past the first weekend is the best we'll ever see under Fran.
The one thing I do hang on Fran this game....we should have played more zone and we looked unprepared for their backdoor cuts. The shooting on the players.

New NCAA tourney, same dogshit Iowa team. Offense playing in quicksand, defense gives up twenty layups. JBo, no show, Keegan, no show, Connor, Kris, Perkins, no shows.

This disappointment is right up there with Northwestern St., maybe even more.

The one thing I do hang on Fran this game....we should have played more zone and we looked unprepared for their backdoor cuts. The shooting on the players.
I don't think it's necessarily anything I hang on Fran for the game, but there has to be a fallback to the style of play we play when the shots aren't dropping. Live by the 3 die by the 3. We're still giving up way to many lay easy baskets and IMO simply have to have the pieces to allow us to play inside when the perimeter game isn't there.

They choked...I guess we wait and see in terms of who stays and who goes for 22-23.