Chauvin Verdict

Again, your temper tantrums and whinie-ness don’t work. You’ll never get me to react with one of your little two year old meltdowns. You can, however keep embarrassing yourself with your treatises about my personality. It’s fun.

You went into (fake) hiding for several months but just like every time before, I intrigue you and you couldn’t resist your obsession with me. Just like @karras. It’s weird, but flattering.
You are an expert gaslight er. Even under your now awol alts.

Coming from a guy who is two weed gummies from never doing a drug in his life, I completely agree. Most people who want to do them do them anyway. If someone ends up ruining their life over drugs, that's on them. There's no shortage of people to step in and fill their roll in society. If they fall to the bottom and people on the bottom rise up, it's a wash. At least now the people on the bottom are self inflicted.

Instead of wasting money on stopping it, bring in money from taxing it. Pretty much all drug related street violence would stop. Really the only negative is a slightly higher percentage of people would do drugs. Big whoop.
Yeah I would up the ante as well where some support is provided to these people so they can dig themselves out of addiction instead of throwing them in jail, effectively ruining any chances they have of getting a decent job and leading them down a darker path.

I just don't think addiction should be a crime - it's a mental health issue. If people are violent or driving under the influence, neglecting kids because of it, that's when the law should get involved IMO.

Yeah I would up the ante as well where some support is provided to these people so they can dig themselves out of addiction instead of throwing them in jail, effectively ruining any chances they have of getting a decent job and leading them down a darker path.

I just don't think addiction should be a crime - it's a mental health issue. If people are violent or driving under the influence, neglecting kids because of it, that's when the law should get involved IMO.

The so called war on drugs was flat out an anti black policy. Seal off west council bluffs by RR's and Interstate highways and most all jobs move out of that area and see what happens. Well, actually in CB that has sort of happened already.

Latest posts