Band Member's Social Media Post

So if somebody robs your house but you have n idea who did it, is it gonna help if you go walk out in the street and scream, "I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR STEALING MY TV ASSHOLE!!!!"

No it won't.

And that's what you're suggesting Barta do.

I hate GB, but until someone comes up with some evidence of something other than some kids jawing on Facebook vaguely, what the F is he supposed to do?

And how do you they dont have eye witness testimony that it happened. That is the problem is there is not info coming out about any investigation if there ever was one.

Do you trust GB and Harrell and the powers of the corn industry to tell the truth or find the truth?? Not smart of you if you do.

If they do have evidence or not then let the public know. I pay Iowa taxes that go to the UI and ISU and this was done on basically Iowa govt property.

Cell-phones and security cams everywhere.

This isn't a bunch of pale redheads walking down the streets of Fallujah burning Korans here. People are acting like there was some sort of guerrilla attack and needs to be outrage because there weren't choppers en route to evacuate the percussion section.

I get that you're mad if someone started some shit and took it too far, but show me a teeny bopper in a huge group of other teeny boppers who doesn't take an ear flick and turn it into a machete attack in their mind, especially if it gets them sympathy on social media. It doesn't exist.

Gawd I hope you are trolling or if not I wonder how you respond if this happened to your kids.

But is there proof of the broken ribs and something more concrete than a bunch of vague SM outbursts? Remember Cor-Dawg won't name his McRib buddy.
Why the F should he and if the UI knows the injured persons name they cant release it due to Hippa you idiot??

Just keep trolling along.

And how do you they dont have eye witness testimony that it happened. That is the problem is there is not info coming out about any investigation if there ever was one.

Do you trust GB and Harrell and the powers of the corn industry to tell the truth or find the truth?? Not smart of you if you do.

If they do have evidence or not then let the public know. I pay Iowa taxes that go to the UI and ISU and this was done on basically Iowa govt property.
If someone got broken bones, assaulted, etc, would you go to the police or Gary Barta?

Can you answer my question above? What exactly do you want the athletic department to do that would make you happy?

You're acting like Barta and Harreld shoudl get in their cars and go Sherlock and Holmes this thing. This isn't Murder, She Wrote.

Is it a statement you want where GB says, "You ISU mofos are ASSHOLES! Just straight up ASSHOLES. Be nice to our band next time or we'll write another letter to Jamie Pollard goddammit." Is that enough?

What Do You Want?????

You pay taxes to the police in Iowa also, btw. In fact you pay way more taxes that go to police departments than you do Gary Barta and the "Iowa govt property."

Last edited:
Gawd I hope you are trolling or if not I wonder how you respond if this happened to your kids.
I would tell my kid he needs to report it to the cops and not be a douche bag yelling on FB for Gary Barta to go solve it for him.

This doesn't make you look tough, just stupid.
I fully admit I'm not tough and I'm one of the dumber people you've ever come across. You need to work on your wittiness if you want to insult people. Make it funny at least. Try hard.

Why the F should he and if the UI knows the injured persons name they cant release it due to Hippa you idiot??

Just keep trolling along.
Hippa? Like hungry hungry hippa?

Calling someone an idiot without being able to use commas, apostrophes or spell English words is a little ironic, isn't it?

Isnt Eye Witness testimony evidence. If even one other member of the band or a fan who was nearby can say they saw any physical pushing, shoving, beer spraying etc then that is evidence and close to proof.
Other band members aren't exactly objective witnesses.

And the clowns can probably come up with people who say they were there and nothing happened, or the band started it, etc

But.

Again.

Why didn't any of those "witnesses" take a video ???????????????????

LMAO. I think even if it's empty the sumnabitch will still go up from the vapors, right?
636443826180464194-10232017-ISU-PRES-RWHITE-0451.jpg

U R RITE!

If someone got broken bones, assaulted, etc, would you go to the police or Gary Barta?

Can you answer my question above? What exactly do you want the athletic department to do that would make you happy?

You're acting like Barta and Harreld shoudl get in their cars and go Sherlock and Holmes this thing. This isn't Murder, She Wrote.

Is it a statement you want where GB says, "You ISU mofos are ASSHOLES! Just straight up ASSHOLES. Be nice to our band next time or we'll write another letter to Jamie Pollard goddammit." Is that enough?

What Do You Want?????

You pay taxes to the police in Iowa also, btw. In fact you pay way more taxes that go to police departments than you do Gary Barta and the "Iowa govt property."

Who says there have not been contact with any non-university police that we havent heard about.

But I think the band members, again if this did happen as mentioned, reported it up their chain of command and the top Band mgmt reported it to Barta and maybe other top UI people.

If all this happened I would expect Barta, the top UI people as needed, and the Band mgmt would put out a release or even a live statement saying what all happened, if anyone has more info to report it, and that they back their students and will demand much more extreme security and future events in Ames.

Hippa? Like hungry hungry hippa?

Calling someone an idiot without being able to use commas, apostrophes or spell English words is a little ironic, isn't it?

No, I dont use punctuation very often on social media because it is a waste of typing energy and time, social media is short bursts of thoughts and not real prose, and if we can allow our idiot president to totally blow up the English language then why cant other people.

I you cant read the text 'cant' as the same as 'can't' then I cant help you.

Do you really need me to put a question mark on the end of a question

Haha, see I just did that while I asked the question as in many short text messages and tweets you dont need punctuation just for the brevity of typing.

Who says there have not been contact with any non-university police that we havent heard about.

But I think the band members, again if this did happen as mentioned, reported it up their chain of command and the top Band mgmt reported it to Barta and maybe other top UI people.

If all this happened I would expect Barta, the top UI people as needed, and the Band mgmt would put out a release or even a live statement saying what all happened, if anyone has more info to report it, and that they back their students and will demand much more extreme security and future events in Ames.
Ok, so if I’m reading this correctly, if Barta put out a statement saying he will demand tighter security you’d be good to go? All this furor over something like that?

You’re sort of admitting that, while you’re super pissed, there isn’t really anything concrete that the Iowa AD’s office can do other than encourage people to go to the police?

And you think nobody in a big group of drunk angry clown fans could hit that level of dumb?

There wasn't one person who took the video, stumbled home later, and posted the video ("this is gonna be viral!") before passing out?

Or one non-drunk passerby who saw something?

One Hawkeye parent / fan / reporter?

I'm just not buying the idea that nobody got a video, or that everybody who did would keep it to themselves.
Enough with the 'where's the video'.
99.99% of all crimes committed are not videoed. (Hyperbole, but you get the point.) But those crimes still happened.

Also, have you googled and watched all internet videos to make sure?

I, for one, would not post the video to the internet, nor would I share it if I was a passer by who caught it on my phone.
I would take it to the cops.
Good cops would not share it until/unless they are trying to crowdsource an identity.

No, I dont use punctuation very often on social media because it is a waste of typing energy and time, social media is short bursts of thoughts and not real prose, and if we can allow our idiot president to totally blow up the English language then why cant other people.

I you cant read the text 'cant' as the same as 'can't' then I cant help you.

Do you really need me to put a question mark on the end of a question

Haha, see I just did that while I asked the question as in many short text messages and tweets you dont need punctuation just for the brevity of typing.
I don’t give a F if you can spell or not.

I was just pointing out the irony in you calling someone an idiot when you communicate like a 4th grader. But at that level, you probably didn’t understand where I was going...

Enough with the 'where's the video'.
99.99% of all crimes committed are not videoed. (Hyperbole, but you get the point.) But those crimes still happened.

Also, have you googled and watched all internet videos to make sure?

I, for one, would not post the video to the internet, nor would I share it if I was a passer by who caught it on my phone.
Good cops would not share it until/unless they are trying to crowdsource an identity.
Video or no video, you still haven’t told us what the athletic department is supposed to do to make Knopp happy. That’s what’s at question here. You’ve brought up what you think is a problem, now what’s the solution?

Do you want a lawsuit?

Do you want Pollard kneecapped?

Do you want all 60,000 ticket holders and 60,000+ tailgaters in the city of Ames interviewed?

Do you want Barta to call the cops on someone? If so, who?

Is the Iowa Athletic Department supposed to buy some police cars and pull people over to ask them where they were on the evening of Sept 7th and whether they poured beer down a tuba hole?

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FROM THE ATHLETIC DEPT?

That would probably the best way for someone to handle it.

But, I don't have much confidence that a "large group of witnesses" would all take that approach. Better to get your 15 minutes of fame by being that eyewitness with the video. Or get the viral video.

And it seems like they would need the "crowdsource an identity" approach, doesn't it?

Video or no video, you still haven’t told us what the athletic department is supposed to do to make Knopp happy. That’s what’s at question here. You’ve brought up what you think is a problem, now what’s the solution?

Do you want a lawsuit?

Do you want Pollard kneecapped?

Do you want all 60,000 ticket holders and 60,000+ tailgaters in the city of Ames interviewed?

Do you want Barta to call the cops on someone? If so, who?

Is the Iowa Athletic Department supposed to buy some police cars and pull people over to ask them where they were on the evening of Sept 7th and whether they poured beer down a tuba hole?

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FROM THE ATHLETIC DEPT?
Actually, I did tell you.

That would probably the best way for someone to handle it.

But, I don't have much confidence that a "large group of witnesses" would all take that approach. Better to get your 15 minutes of fame by being that eyewitness with the video. Or get the viral video.

And it seems like they would need the "crowdsource an identity" approach, doesn't it?
Probably, but who knows what kind of time frame that would be on?