SIAP: Ulis Decision Friday Night, 7:20 p.m.

Let's get the predictions.

I say he is a Hawk and Fran gets 2 more verbals in the next 2 weeks to round out the class.

Where is Rod Thompson when we need him? He is a teacher at Marian Catholic and has put in a good word for Iowa to Tyler last semester. He always said that Iowa was in pretty good shape with Tyler Ulis. I am thinking this is going to go down to the wire. Supposedly Tyler's dad told a recruiting analyst that Tyler is still working on the decision and all three are in the hunt.

Kid's announcing it live on TV? He's going to Kentucky. (Uninformed prediction)

Ok ok, that's just the pessimist in me talking. I'd love to be wrong - really hope he commits to the Hawks!

Kid's announcing it live on TV? He's going to Kentucky. (Uninformed prediction)

Ok ok, that's just the pessimist in me talking. I'd love to be wrong - really hope he commits to the Hawks!

Not really TV....it is an online site that does Chicagoland HS football and bb games live. Tyler and Marian Catholic were featured on this site a few times last season.

The dots are connecting for Iowa, IMO. Fran had an in home visit with Ulis yesterday. Calipari had an in home visit with Tyus Jones yesterday. Quentin Snider is still going to East Lansing this weekend for an official visit.

If there are hats involved then we are a lock!

Seriously...I am not feeling good about this one and think he is Kentucky bound.

If he picks Kentucky, I would expect Fran to keep recruiting him until Ullis actually signs. Cal is still going after Tyus Jones and I doubt he will stop just because he picks up the Ullis commit.

The dots are connecting for Iowa, IMO. Fran had an in home visit with Ulis yesterday. Calipari had an in home visit with Tyus Jones yesterday. Quentin Snider is still going to East Lansing this weekend for an official visit.

That is interesting stuff. I also like some of the comments posted in this article (yeah, I realize anybody can claim anything they want on a message board), but it does sound like Iowa has a good shot.

In early and has shown him the love for 2 years...long before the "big boys". Either way, I LOVE what this staff has done to bring Iowa Basketball back from the dead.