Who's the starting five next year?

LOL...A troll that can't spell. I love it! Stop wasting your time.

Spelling. I thought we were talking basketball. Face It . I Know my Hawks. If u Think u Winning any more than last year without Basabe and Woodbury playing more u are delusional. Watch the tape and see how many times A White is getting beat by his man going backdoor etc. Plus his praying to get fouled style of play over the last qtr of the season. Basabe at The.
4. Please teach me how to spell like I really need to know! Also grammar and punctuation.

Last edited:
I still am thinking someone is going to transfer. There is just not enough minutes to go around. The starting five will be what is was this season Mike, Marble, White, Basabe, and Woody. Then it just matters who is playing better. The guys with the least amount of minutes will be Oglesby, Mcabe, Ingram, Meyer. There is only 100 minutes. I just dont see a player having a full ride and riding the pine being happy with their situation.

Spelling. I thought we were talking basketball. Face It . I Know my Hawks. If u Think u Winning any more than last year without Basabe and Woodbury playing more u are delusional. Watch the tape and see how many times A White is getting beat by his man going backdoor etc. Plus his praying to get fouled style of play over the last qtr of the season. Basabe at The.
4. Please teach me how to spell like I really need to know! Also grammar and punctuation.

LOL.

Yawn!

Over on Cyfan they are saying Woodbury will never be any good and his ceiling is being as good as Egleseder. Also they would take a kid the redshirted last year over Gessel. Truly idiotic.

I still am thinking someone is going to transfer. There is just not enough minutes to go around. The starting five will be what is was this season Mike, Marble, White, Basabe, and Woody. Then it just matters who is playing better. The guys with the least amount of minutes will be Oglesby, Mcabe, Ingram, Meyer. There is only 100 minutes. I just dont see a player having a full ride and riding the pine being happy with their situation.

Maybe.

I think Utoff eventually starts at the 3. He has the perimeter skills White doesn't Basabe and White then split all but a few of the minutes at the 4 and McCabe drops out of the primary rotation. Its a win, win, win.

The question is will Fran have the heart to sit McCabe.

Maybe.

I think Utoff eventually starts at the 3. He has the perimeter skills White doesn't Basabe and White then split all but a few of the minutes at the 4 and McCabe drops out of the primary rotation. Its a win, win, win.

The question is will Fran have the heart to sit McCabe.

This is possible. White will most definitely be losing minutes. Hawks will not need his scoring with developing Woody incoming Jok and Uthoff. Finally the Manchild year Basabe is going to have. Go Hawks. McCabe will be the Jack of all trades and get minutes somehow! He with the proper practice habits can shoot 40% from 3 pt land. Go Hawks

Last edited:

I could see Ingram and Meyer transferring at some point. McCabe isn't going anywhere, and neither is Oglesby. Hell, JO won't find many coaches willing to give him the benefit of the doubt the way Fran has.

Ohhhh nice, you're that guy windsor. Btw did i spell everything right?? I hope so..*concerned*

If someone is trolling and being a nuisance then I call them on everything. If someone's on here giving legitimate opinions and can't spell I could care less...don't have to agree with me to post an opinion. Check my 1200 plus posts and see how many times I've mentioned anyone's spelling, grammar, etc. Right now I'm asking myself if you're "that guy" jjp so...

This is possible. White will most definitely be losing minutes. Hawks will not need his scoring with developing Woody incoming Jok and Uthoff. Finally the Manchild year Basabe is going to have. Go Hawks. McCabe will be the Jack of all trades and get minutes somehow! He with the proper practice habits can shoot 40% from 3 pt land. Go Hawks

If someone is trolling and being a nuisance then I call them on everything. If someone's on here giving legitimate opinions and can't spell I could care less...don't have to agree with me to post an opinion. Check my 1200 plus posts and see how many times I've mentioned anyone's spelling, grammar, etc. Right now I'm asking myself if you're "that guy" jjp so...

What happened was me being Stopsubbin shut Windsor down on my analysis of A White . He got shut down two times and called me out as a troll and after another analytical fact about b ball he went gay and tried to be a school teacher. That's what happens when u don't know who is on the keyboard.

Don't care, bumble bee tuna..

What happened was me being Stopsubbin shut Windsor down on my analysis of A White . He got shut down two times and called me out as a troll and after another analytical fact about b ball he went gay and tried to be a school teacher. That's what happens when u don't know who is on the keyboard.

I can accept the fact that you're a troll and ignorant. I see that on this board all the time. But you are also not the least bit amusing, which make you simply tedious.

I could see Ingram and Meyer transferring at some point. McCabe isn't going anywhere, and neither is Oglesby. Hell, JO won't find many coaches willing to give him the benefit of the doubt the way Fran has.

Why because we have fans are expecting young guys to transfer if they don't play as they have been so forced into action early? It is a good thing to have them sit and Ingram should have redshirted last year.

I actually hope they dont redshirt Ingram. He is going to have a tough time cracking the rotation at all in the next couple years. Sometimes its best to get a player through the program in 4 years and use the scholly instead of having to wait an extra year.

I actually hope they dont redshirt Ingram. He is going to have a tough time cracking the rotation at all in the next couple years. Sometimes its best to get a player through the program in 4 years and use the scholly instead of having to wait an extra year.

What is your evidence on this?