New profile posts

I just noticed that I made your Sig line. I am just curious as to the context that you have in mind for the quote.
Took in the Hope Maundy Thursday service at noon today. Was that your daughter who led off the reading? If so, she did a good job and congrats on reaching that benchmark in her faith. (My kids were all so excited to finally be able to receive Communion.) Nevermind if it wasn't her, I guess. :)
Take Care,
Greg
O
last month tested my blood pressure at 90/56. I would like to keep it that way by staying away from the creeps lurking on this board. Thanks for asking. Have a great summer and as always, "Go Hawks"!
O
No, I banned myself. Vintage posted that he hoped I had a heart attack and died. Amother poster told me to stay away from his kids, you pervert. Now, I can take care of myself. It would have been easy to respond, "Don't worry, I don't hang around retards."
But why have all the aggravation? I'm in great physical shape thanks to my Schwinn Airdyne. My physical la
Hey Jon, first off, I wanted to personally thank you for taking some time to talk to me after tonights amazing event. It is something that I will never forget. I had always known Norm was a character but never did I realize before that he was such a good speaker.

For an 18 year old kid, I have a ton of experiance and have met a lot of people and I am very humbled by that. But I am always looking to do more and gain more experiance and knowledge.

If there is anything that I could do for you, I would love to help out (I can send you a resume' if needed.)

Thanks again for you time this evening, Austin Bramley from Sioux Falls, SD.
Hey, IndyHawkeye. Where are you located in Indy? I am located in Avon, and coach the middle school wrestling program at Avon.
Thank you for the visitor message. I do my best to keep it civil, but will add some jabs here and there. All in good fun, and respectful.
Sorry about that rash of **** I gave you when you first got here. You're a good egg, and can fling the smack without being an ***.
Hey Terry, Just hoping I didn't offend you into leaving the PC forum. FYI, I'm taking a sabbatical as well. Donn
I actually live in the Twin Cities. That would be kind of a jaunt for beer, but if you still want to know where to find Bell's 10,000, let me know!
Hey..if you don't mind me asking, where did you see the Bell's 10000 batch ale? I live in the Des Moines area, just curious if its around I'm going to pick it up. : )
O
I want to get my labradoodle washed, nails clipped and hair cut. Where is your salon? Or is that saloon? :)
stormin - not sure of your association with HN (I know your write for Jon) but for us casual recruiting fans, it would be nice in your post if you give us some hint to who these recruits are? Like "John Smith, PG, Anytown, USA". Reading the Perry Ellis thread, I have no idea who he is without googling.