Xavier Foster

Most recent 247 prediction (5 days ago) is to Iowa, with 6 of 7 overall also being to the Hawks, the other being Undecided.

Idk how early Xavier wants to commit as I haven't followed too closely, but signs are certainly hopeful for Iowa.

If you were a talented big man with a desire to end up the NBA would you decide to trust your development to Fran and his staff?

Hoping he ends up at Iowa.

If you were a talented big man with a desire to end up the NBA would you decide to trust your development to Fran and his staff?

Hoping he ends up at Iowa.

No idea because Fran hasn't really coached anyone with NBA ability yet. Cook was the closest to it with athleticism, but he severely lacked in other parts of his game that aren't coachable. Wiescamp is the first guy Fran landed with NBA ability out of high school.

No idea because Fran hasn't really coached anyone with NBA ability yet. Cook was the closest to it with athleticism, but he severely lacked in other parts of his game that aren't coachable. Wiescamp is the first guy Fran landed with NBA ability out of high school.

Got to agree with you here. Iowa hasn't had anyone who has had the talent and skill sets for the NBA... Marble did not, but he did manage to play some. A bunch of others have made money professionally. But Fran hadn't been able to reel in the type of player that the NBA wants now.

That's like being the best smelling spot in a hog confinement lot.

Not exactly...although that's the stereo-type you'd probably get from New York or LA. Iowa is one of the more evenly balanced "purple" states in the country. (much as I despise the "red/blue" thing which is more useful to divide people than anything else. All states are shades of "purple")

Last edited:

Couldn’t agree more.

I don't know how good he is and never seen him play, but I read somewhere that he is a future late second round pick which would be pretty good in itself.

Latest posts