Would you date a rival’s cheerleader?

1026100_511423875579258_1834265317_o.jpg

no

Pretty sure there's a good reason none of use self-portraits as our avatars. Well except that ColoradoHawkeye guy.

I ain't gonna lie. Pretty sure I'd hit all of the above if I had enough liquor in me. Besides maybe that poor South Carolina State gal. I'd have to get roofied for that one.

Hey, 1st off, what is the definition of "date" being used here?

And B, visual fantasy spoiler alert, that ain't me in my avator...it's some guy with hawks and mountains in the background to depict "Colorado" and "Hawkeyes", as per 4 yr old Google search (prolly needs updating someday)...unless of course theze young cheerleaders like that pic and want to herp the derp on le interwebs. ;)

OMG! perhaps the most disappointing thread ever. I was expecting to see post after post of gorgeous cheerleaders ... and it turned into a whining match between OK4P and Wild Turkey and very few gorgeous cheerleaders.

the two doctors from the OP are probably laughing at us right now ... and realizing that ISU cheerleaders really are not that good looking.

OMG! perhaps the most disappointing thread ever. I was expecting to see post after post of gorgeous cheerleaders ... and it turned into a whining match between OK4P and Wild Turkey and very few gorgeous cheerleaders.

the two doctors from the OP are probably laughing at us right now ... and realizing that ISU cheerleaders really are not that good looking.

Hey at least there is traffic on the forums

What's the difference between a Cyclone cheerleader and a catfish? One has wiskers and stinks. The other is a fish

Latest posts