Would you date a rival’s cheerleader?

Well, who has the prettiest cheerleaders in the big 10? Isn't it Michigan?

My guess would be Ohio State just because it has a giant student body and fairly low academic standards. I've frequently been underwhelmed with Michigan. Illinois and Northwestern are pure dogs.

The bigger issue is that compared to the SEC and many of the Pac whatever schools, the talent among the B1G cheerleader ranks is following the football quality down the drain.

They look like their 5 years old. Am I the only one who thinks that?

If I were able to get beyond the physical deformities, I would need to see birth certificates and photo IDs prior to engaging in certain activities. I suspect they are all at least 18, but with the 16 will get you 20 laws around the country and the proliferation of the various registries, one can never be too careful.

My guess would be Ohio State just because it has a giant student body and fairly low academic standards. I've frequently been underwhelmed with Michigan. Illinois and Northwestern are pure dogs.

The bigger issue is that compared to the SEC and many of the Pac whatever schools, the talent among the B1G cheerleader ranks is following the football quality down the drain.

Totally. There is just something very, very, very nice about a pretty, southern lady that doesn't have her nose up in the air. But I'd think most babma babes are stuck up?

Minnesota find these girls in the alley??

minnesota-cheerleader-chelsie14_display_image.jpg

If I were able to get beyond the physical deformities, I would need to see birth certificates and photo IDs prior to engaging in certain activities. I suspect they are all at least 18, but with the 16 will get you 20 laws around the country and the proliferation of the various registries, one can never be too careful.
Those girls would never touch you Oqueef. You dont need to worry about engaging anything except Rosie Palmer from the comfort of your computer chair.

Minnesota find these girls in the alley??

minnesota-cheerleader-chelsie14_display_image.jpg

I don't know, but when my near perfect tranny detector goes off twice and gives a "don't take that back to the motel because there may be a little surprise" on a third person (notice I used "person" rather than "female" or "girl") in the pic, it ain't good.

Those girls would never touch you Oqueef. You dont need to worry about engaging anything except Rosie Palmer from the comfort of your computer chair.

My name isn't Oqueef, moron. But irregardless, sure they would. Probably not in college, but 18 months after graduation when they realized that 99.9999% of their age cohort is broke **** proles and they wanted some "financial stability" they absolutely would. I've got a buddy who is 40-ish, weighs about 280 and is balding, but the quality and quantity of tail this fella pulled out of DePaul is stunning. Absolutely stunning. One of his girlfriends met up with us at a bar unannounced to the rest of the table and someone actually went to the bathroom to text the guy and ask if this gal was a surprise dancer or something. Chicks LOVE money. Best part is most of them are too dumb to understand the difference between making $200k and $10 million a year.

My name isn't Oqueef, moron. But irregardless, sure they would. Probably not in college, but 18 months after graduation when they realized that 99.9999% of their age cohort is broke **** proles and they wanted some "financial stability" they absolutely would. I've got a buddy who is 40-ish, weighs about 280 and is balding, but the quality and quantity of tail this fella pulled out of DePaul is stunning. Absolutely stunning. One of his girlfriends met up with us at a bar unannounced to the rest of the table and someone actually went to the bathroom to text the guy and ask if this gal was a surprise dancer or something. Chicks LOVE money. Best part is most of them are too dumb to understand the difference between making $200k and $10 million a year.
You call me a moron, then type "irregardless" 2 words later. Regardless Oqueef, I still like you and think you are somewhat funny.

Hey ShockMaster, instead of sorting through cheerleader pics, can you please ban WildTurkey for calling me by the wrong name?

Thx,

OK4P

Hey ShockMaster, instead of sorting through cheerleader pics, can you please ban WildTurkey for calling me by the wrong name?

Thx,

OK4P

He simply mis-typed a couple letters. You of all people should understand that. But we are due for a few good bannings. Maybe wait til midway through the 2nd half next saturday when full meltdown is commencing.

Turkey is a Chameleon on these forums. One minute he is praising you and the other he is flaming you.

Last edited:
He simply mis-typed a couple letters. You of all people should understand that. But we are due for a few good bannings. Maybe wait til midway through the 2nd half next saturday when full meltdown is commencing.

Mistyped a few times? I think not. Irregardless, I hope to be at the game so I will have to miss the bannings, but if the game is such where I am forced to avert my eyes for long stretches, I will likely be on HN for every other game because I won't be driving hours to watch a train wreck of a team.

Latest posts