Worst BCS Stadiums

Now I know this is a joke. I admit it, you got me. good one.

Unless of course you are referring to a MWC Championship after the Big12 implodes and Boise goes to the Pac-16.
You bring up a good point. Rhoades might be able to make up some victories once they join the MVC or Conference USA.

I figured it out, ISewer is actually a Hawk fan posing as a clown in order to make the isu fanbase look ignorant. It's the only way to explain the stupidity of his posts as no one could actually be that delusional.

It has to be. Only other logical answer is that he is UNI4CY/ISU4LYF and has a new screen name.

Having gone to the 2010 melt-down in the desert, I would definitely put Arizona's stadium on that list. Worst restroom facilities in the nation, not to mention the worst fans in the nation...

It'll never happen. Simply because if ISU even gets close to sniffing 8 or 9 wins Rhoads will be plucked out of ISU and Pollard will just be inconsolable again...

plollard.jpg
Rhoads will be here as long as ISU wants him you can bank on that.

I'm an Ankeny boy so by default I got to like Paul Rhoades, and I totally see why ISU fans believe in him and like him. In year one he led you to a bowl win with Chizik/mccarney's players. Year two he won 5 games with chiz/mac players. Now it's year 3 and it's time to start playing with the majority of his players and Vegas sets over/under line at 3. What are ISU fans going to say if they go 3-9 which is strong possibility with his team progressively getting worse, while filtering in his own players???

Funny how a simple link to someone's view of the 10 worst BCS stadiums can quickly turn into a back-and-forth with an ISU fun currently running to 8 pages. Football must be in the air; kickoff can't get here soon eough.

Nothing to discuss, I will let the results this year speak for themselves. You're just worried about losing your account, but I don't blame ya.
I'm not the least bit worried. I am kind of split on my feelings of you not being on HN any longer. I love your stupidity.

Latest posts