Worst BCS Stadiums

I'm not sure how you are correlating having a locker room circle jerk after beating a team that fumbled and bumbled there way to a loss with anything Iowa has done but if it works in your mind then more power to you.
I will take a coach like Rhoads over KF anyday for personality sakes. A coach like Rhoads drives you harder and becomes "one of the players"

I will take a coach like Rhoads over KF anyday for personality sakes. A coach like Rhoads drives you harder and becomes "one of the players"

Good for you? How about you take your opinions back over to CyFan and you can hang out with all the other mouth breathers that agree with you.

Must be weird seeing a coach with some sort of emotion. Might have helped Iowa last season in Minneapolis?
How has your boy Rhodes done head to head against Ferentz? More specific, whats the combined total from those two games?

How has your boy Rhodes done head to head against Ferentz? More specific, whats the combined total from those two games?

He won't answer you. Deflect and redirect. My guess is that sooner or later he will bring up ISU basketball...

I am starting to like ISUer. At first I wanted to punch him in the face because of the stupidity that comes from his keyboard but now that stupidity makes me laugh and he defines rediculousness. Does anyone else get the feeling he is a 12 year old kid who wears a Cyclone jersey to bed?

Latest posts