Wins: UNI, Iowa, UConn, KU, Texas
ISU wins one on the road: Mizzou/Tech/Baylor/KSU
ISU wins one at home they shouldn't: A&M/OSU

images

My breakdown is in a previous thread.

If you think they're winning 7 games you should be putting everything you've got on their over win totals.

Must be weird seeing a coach with some sort of emotion. Might have helped Iowa last season in Minneapolis?

No what would have helped Iowa last year in Minneapolis would have been the +8 turnover margin that ISU was against Nebraska that day.

Honestly, if I was a coach and my team got 8 turnovers and only scored 9 points to win by 2 I probably would have cried as well.

No you would rather watch Iowa get beat by teams like Western Michigan/Minnesota?

I'm not sure how you are correlating having a locker room circle jerk after beating a team that fumbled and bumbled there way to a loss with anything Iowa has done but if it works in your mind then more power to you.

As I stated previously, Rhoads was two throws away from 7 victories last season with a similar schedule. Add in one of the best defenses we have had in my recent memory, an offense that can only get better, and a coach that is now in his third season. The potential is there.

My breakdown is in a previous thread.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&feature=related[/ame]

As I stated previously, Rhoads was two throws away from 7 victories last season with a similar schedule. Add in one of the best defenses we have had in my recent memory, an offense that can only get better, and a coach that is now in his third season. The potential is there.

Ferentz was pretty close to beating Western Michigan and Minnesota, too, so there goes your argument about that.

Are you sure about that? If Tiller wins the job there is no way in hell that your offense will be better than what is was with AA under center. You are delusional.