Worst BCS Stadiums

You have to understand something. I will try and explain this to you as easy as possible because you are a clown and stuggle with reality.

Iowa determines success by the number of victories they have come January. Iowa doesn't determine success by the number of guys on pre-season watch lists.

Here is a question for you. If you were a betting clown how would you go with this?

Guys on a pre-season watch list > season wins
I'm willing to bet you ISU has more than three wins, you down with that?

Um, just because it happend 1 year doesn't mean ISU is relevant on the national level, try doing it multiple years like Iowa has done and ISU will become more relevant, but right now nobody cares ISU has these guys on any list, besides half these list contain about 100 guys then gets chopped in half about 4 games in, then down to 10 after about 7 or 8 games and finally they get to their 5 or so finalist which none will be from Iowa State University after all the cuts and we will see how relevant ISU is then.
Maybe and thats not my point, I'm just pointing to the fact that ISU (especially Paul Rhoads) holds some relevance in the national scene, as much as Iowa? Probably not, but that's only because of the consistency of the KF program.

Maybe and thats not my point, I'm just pointing to the fact that ISU (especially Paul Rhoads) holds some relevance in the national scene, as much as Iowa? Probably not, but that's only because of the consistency of the KF program.

Iowa's relevancy has ALWAYS been more relevant that ISU. Period.

Paul Rhoads is not as nationally recognized as you might think. No where near McCarney's reputation. He might get there, but we won't know for another 5 years or so.

Yeah, good point. ISU holds some relevance, about as much as Northern Illinois, Miami of Ohio or Bowling Green. Well, maybe not as much as Miami of Ohio, they churned out one NFL superstar in the past 10 years, but I will say ISU is close to Miami of Ohio.

Yeah, good point. ISU holds some relevance, about as much as Northern Illinois, Miami of Ohio or Bowling Green. Well, maybe not as much as Miami of Ohio, they churned out one NFL superstar in the past 10 years, but I will say ISU is close to Miami of Ohio.

I totally disagree. Miami of Ohio is light years ahead because once in a while someone mistakes the for Miami.

He wins, you stop posting, you win he opens a new account and posts from a different name.
No I will stay away, whats there to gain on this site? At this point I just defend my Clone. In 5 years when they don't play whats the point?

If he wasn't bawling in a youtube video after barely squeaking by Nebraska, no one would know who Paul Rhoads is.

No I will stay away, whats there to gain on this site? At this point I just defend my Clone. In 5 years when they don't play whats the point?
No $hit there isn't anything for you to gain here. You are on HawkeyeNation dumba$$.

OK. Deal.
By the way please tell me how many victories you are predicting ISU will have? List the teams you think they will beat.
My breakdown is in a previous thread.

Wins: UNI, Iowa, UConn, KU, Texas
ISU wins one on the road: Mizzou/Tech/Baylor/KSU
ISU wins one at home they shouldn't: A&M/OSU

Tell that to the national media as fans across America as the preseason accolades are almost more anticipated than the post season ones.

That is such a horribly inaccurate statement. I could not care less if Iowa has a guy on the preseason watch list, but if we have a guy deserving of a post season award/all conf team, then I want to see him on there. Preseason means absolutely nothing. Ask Brad Banks.