Woody does it again pulls the hat trick

Gabe needs to jump the opening tip. Woody is a white man who can't jump. Sorry to say that but you know I'm right.

Why couldn't you just say this instead?

"Woodbury is tall, but he has below average vertical leap."

Why bring race into it?

The league office reviews all flagrant 1 and 2 fouls, I believe. I was under the impression a flagrant 2 has to be a foul committed during a dead ball situation. Either way, my point still stands. He was never taught to play defense that way. The league office will review it and after the 2 eye pokes at Wisconsin, he's likely to be suspended.
Link??

If Woody does get suspended, the refs deserve to be questioned because you don't suspend someone for a flagarent 1. If he gets suspended, it means the refs should have called a flagarent 2.
If that's the way the rules read then I stand corrected. The league may not suspend him. That doesn't change my opinion that it was on purpose. Fair enough?

But he has read it on a bunch of message boards, so it seemed like a good time to try it out.
The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version.

He may not have misrepresented Trimbles version but he certainly ignored my position and substituted his own. It's close enough as far as I'm concerned. Doesn't change the fact that it was intentional, in my opinion. We'll see what the BIG office has to say.

I think the BIG will suspend him for a game or 2. Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, three times is enemy action. That's 3 times in the last 2 weeks.

I think you need to send a formal complaint letter to the Big Ten Office soon. The way you carry on, you seem to think you have a puffy right eyelid. You complain more than Tremble.

Then why did the refs give him a flagrant 1? I guess they have no credibility either. The guys who actually make a living determining what is and is not an intentional play, have spoken and they assigned Woodbury a flagrant 1.

As stated previously by the boat "Flagrant 1: Causing excessive contact with an opponent while playing the ball; and
Illegal contact with an elbow that occurs above the shoulders of an opponent when the elbows are not swung excessively." If you want to see an intentional one where the player got kicked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNaJeS9HcvQ

Weird that nobody else in the Big Ten is poking people in the eye 3 times in 2 weeks.

http://deadspin.com/iowas-adam-woodbury-cant-stop-poking-people-in-the-eye-1684549848

What's equally strange is that our 1 mil per year coach keeps starting a player that has no control over his extremities. A player that for whatever reason, cannot manage the fine motor skills needed to keep his fingers out of a 2 square inch part of his opponents body.
Maybe we should get Ruprecht corks for all of his fingers, so he doesn't poke his own eyes out.

As stated previously by the boat "Flagrant 1: Causing excessive contact with an opponent while playing the ball; and
Illegal contact with an elbow that occurs above the shoulders of an opponent when the elbows are not swung excessively." If you want to see an intentional one where the player got kicked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNaJeS9HcvQ
I suppose he could have been lunging for the ball in an effort to get a held ball call, in that frame. He was clearly anticipating the player to bring the ball up for a shot.

The #Haterz on this board are really scrambling for something to criticize since Iowa started playing well. Like really, who gives a sh*t about the eye poke besides clone fans and butthurt media members?

This is quite the thread lol. Kinda a waste of 30 minutes reading it all but it sure has been entertaining.

Pure idiocracy at work here. All the people raggin on Woody for poking Tremble in the eye, are probably the same people who ***** about his lack of athleticism. Somehow he is good enough with his hands to poke people in the eye at will yet not athletic enough to turn dropstep and dunk on a fool. I guess Woody needs to be chasing chickens, and punching sides of beef instead of pushing the pumpkin. I think he matches up well with Ivan.

Latest posts