woodbury

1779678_10151985873789022_2048076361_n.jpg

I have also noticed that he is beginning to look visibly stronger. Last year I remember him resembling uthoff's physique a lot more.

Plus, Fran can develop players it seems so we could have more awesomeness to add to that group.

I still like Sapp and we will need him more next year. He showed us at times last year that he can ball. Just needs to keep practicing, take advantage of the minutes he gets and his time will come. Oglesby will be a contributor. Losing Dev will really hurt obviously but there's a lot to like about next years squad

I think he'll be fine. I think he'll struggle the rest of the year but after an off-season off his confidence we'll return. Slumps can last a year long but if a guy can play he, which he has shown he can, at least at a level better than he's been, it will come back to him.

To Woody-Haters:

"Shhhhhhhh"

-Adam Woodbury
(bubble thought: and I'm not using the one finger I'd like to use on national tv for the one-finger shhhhh to my haters.)

Last edited by a moderator:
had to lol at the finger shush after the dunk....

Well played sir well played

The great ones - in any field of endeavor rarely, if ever, draw attention to themselves. They just quietly go about their business - like an assassin.

Latest posts