Wisconsin @ #8 Iowa Gameday Thread

Game over. I don't know what our deal is lately. We also can't ever seem to hit a clutch shot when we need it, and Wisconsin's guys who don't shoot 3's well are making them all day. Frustrating loss. I will leave it at that.

Game over. I don't know what our deal is lately. We also can't ever seem to hit a clutch shot when we need it, and Wisconsin's guys who don't shoot 3's well are making them all day. Frustrating loss. I will leave it at that.

Lately?

This is nothing new.

Iowa CANNOT win close games.

Uthoff is three for nine & just missed a key free throw. He is now 0-5 against Wisconsin. The Hawks haven't made a bucket since the 6:01 mark.

Someday people are just going to learn that the Hawks will always offer you a hopes-dashing kick to the stones no matter the sport, no matter the year. I will always love 'em dearly but the sooner you guys accept that the sooner your blood pressures will come back to earth.

We are the Iowa City Cubs.

I was messing around during the Penn State game, but seriously, now I'm actually concerned we might actually lose out. This was the easiest game of the four and we blew it.

I see the deal with the last bad-ger couch is still in affect. Looks like these refs are far too impartial not to be paid off.

Latest posts