Wisconsin @ #8 Iowa Gameday Thread

Very disappointing. At the least, that's the one we had to have.
Hope to just get one win in the remaining 3 now.

Early in the season the refs were actually doing a better job, with the exception of a few critical calls in the clown game. I do not understand why they keep going away from things that they are supposed to be emphasizing. Now they let the bad-gers and msu thugs hack cutters all game long. Not to mention that they are still showing favoritism towards those teams. In the off season the officials should be overhauled with unbiased new officials.

The patented Fran February Collapse (TM) is in full effect once again. It's getting old.

Frankly, he's lucky that Davidson sucked last year.

Mentally weak. Have been for years. Will probably be an unranked 7 seed after losing out. Almost lose to a horrible Minnesota team, lose to a ****** PSU team and now lose at home to an average Wisconsin team? Come on Hawks. Great effort Woody, f**k the rest of you including Fran and Herky!

After we lose out we're going to be lucky to get a seed at all.

59 points. Count 'em. 50-frickin-9.

These halves were almost duplicates. Hawks won 1st 2 min of each half by 12-0 total. Wis hit back to back 3's in middle of each half to take lead. Iowa goes 6:00ish without a FG towards the end of each half. Wis made it a half court game - Iowa needs to get over half of pts from transition or FT's to be successful.

Everyone has Iowa figured out, and no one besides Jok has enough talent to step up and make tough shots. The Iowa bench and Utoff have vanished. Woody playing his heart out.

The team we thought we would see has finally shown up. And they are average.

Everyone has Iowa figured out, and no one besides Jok has enough talent to step up and make tough shots. The Iowa bench and Utoff have vanished. Woody playing his heart out.

This is also true.

I think others have the talent to step up just not the balls.

See you guys on the football board next September.

Same drill there too come November when we're getting killed 67-0 in the Waste Management Dumpster Fire Bowl.

Iowa wins out though they will still be in contention for the conference championship. They have a home game against the Indiana Losers. That will be key to make up a game when Iowa beats them.

Maybe we were never as good as everyone thought.

Face it, we caught a struggling Michigan State team (once without the B10 POY) at the right time. The wins against Purdue were impressive, sure, but I'm not even convinced Purdue is that great.

Every other opportunity we've had this year to prove ourselves, we've squandered. The epic Iowa State collapse. Losing back to back games to ND and Dayton. Missing an opportunity to beat Maryland on the road. Going toe-to-toe with Indiana then ultimately coming up short.

Then some grind it out wins against horrible opponents (i.e. Minnesota).

I think the stretch in January where we rose to the top of the pack was just a mirage, and maybe this is where the team actually belongs.