Willies staying?

I am confused. Does this mean the mass exodus is on hold?

So much fail on this board. To be expected, but it sure is enjoyable to read the loons.

I am confused. Does this mean the mass exodus is on hold?

So much fail on this board. To be expected, but it sure is enjoyable to read the loons.

I don't know why you'd come play fer Iowa… Kurt don't wanna win.

It will be interesting to see what Ferentz has to say about it here in an hour or so. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kirk let him back on the team immediately. Could be a situation where he is allowed back on the team but won't play in games this year. Kind of a "prove you want to be back on the team" thing and next year he can play again.

It will be interesting to see what Ferentz has to say about it here in an hour or so. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kirk let him back on the team immediately. Could be a situation where he is allowed back on the team but won't play in games this year. Kind of a "prove you want to be back on the team" thing and next year he can play again.

marcmorehouse@marcmorehouse 2m2 minutes ago
KF not taking any Willies questions. Called it a hypothetical and noted he heard what you all heard three minutes ago. Again, locked into UW

If he said he was leaving to be with his dad, then his dad moves to IC so he can stay in school, I see no reason why he wouldn't be let back.

Today:
"I'm a Hawkeye. I thought I was putting my family first. Only after time did I realize I'm leaving my family here... my team. It's a lot to deal all at once… when the man you look up to your whole life tells you he only has a little time left. My father is going to move here and I am going to try and get my place back on the team. That's all I have to say on everything."

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...urning-to-iowa-program/19221687/?sf33804945=1

Something tells me it was Wiscy who put him up to all of this. To distract us from the game this Saturday.

Giant badger trollioliillioll!!!!

A source told me this morning that Derrick is deciding to stay at Iowa. He also told me that he was suffering from a hernia and he wasn't responding really well with the treatments/ therapy.

Side note to this story: KF and Derrick have butted heads several times in the past. Not that it matters but interesting to hear nonetheless

Hey man. I just want to give you some respect. You certainly were legit with this. Can you get anymore info from your source about the situation today? Thanks

Hey man. I just want to give you some respect. You certainly were legit with this. Can you get anymore info from your source about the situation today? Thanks
I won't say too much more but KF comments today were quite odd considering he was informed about this Sunday evening. Very strange and I predict this won't end well after today's Q&A.

I won't say too much more but KF comments today were quite odd considering he was informed about this Sunday evening. Very strange and I predict this won't end well after today's Q&A.

Well, I hope it ends well and he ends up back on the team. Thanks for the info.

Ugh. If that is true, I'd guess that KF didn't want the distraction of having this coming out until after the Nebby game. I'm sure he is ticked that Willies brought this public.

he doesn't want the distraction. of course he knows about it. of course he has spoken to Willies about it, but as far as divulging to the press that private information, he understands not the time and/or place.

easy road for him to take - as it killed the questioning re: Willies.

I don't know why everything has to be such a frickin secret. It's some freshman receiver with a handful of catches on the year. Who cares if people know. I get the Brandon Scherff deal because he might not want the opponent to know that he's playing, but I can't make any sense of this one.

I also don't get the CJ quote about playing time being a big deal. Unless Kirk tutors players on what to say, how would CJ know what to say other than what he was told by Willies? People on here say he contradicted Kirk but unless he was standing right next to Kirk when he gave his statement, how would he even know what Kirk said?

Marc Morehouse is saying that there may be a meeting next week involving Willies and the coaching staff. Apparently Willes as a picture of himself in a Hawkeye uniform on Instagram.

Marc Morehouse is saying that there may be a meeting next week involving Willies and the coaching staff. Apparently Willes as a picture of himself in a Hawkeye uniform on Instagram.

If this is true we will once again have an exciting group of skill talent for next season, if not better if willies actually plays. It remains to be seen if we actually use them, however.

Latest posts