Will Toussaint Start Friday?

Will Toussaint Start Vs Oral Roberts

• Yes

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 36 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree that he will get more minutes if he plays consistently well. I just don't see him taking away Connor's starting spot.

That's why I asked yesterday about sliding Connor to the 3 some, which Fran and Connor both talked about before the season. But with Fran wanting to play Patrick behind Joe W there, minutes are limited there.
At the next press conference please ask Fran this.

“With basketball going smaller and many teams playing more athletic players at the 4 spot, do you feel Jack Nunge, Ryan Kriener, and Cordell Pemsl are suited to defend that position?”

Fran might stare through your soul when you ask it... but I pay exactly zero dollars and zero cents to use this site so you kind of owe me.

At the next press conference please ask Fran this.

“With basketball going smaller and many teams playing more athletic players at the 4 spot, do you feel Jack Nunge, Ryan Kriener, and Cordell Pemsl are suited to defend that position?”

Fran might stare through your soul when you ask it... but I pay exactly zero dollars and zero cents to use this site so you kind of owe me.

legit lol

If Fran really believes his son is better than Joe T than he can hit the road right now. Starting his son the whole season means a 15 to 20 loss season.

If Fran really believes his son is better than Joe T than he can hit the road right now. Starting his son the whole season means a 15 to 20 loss season.
I’m not saying he doesn’t care if we win or lose, but with an $8-$9 million dollar buyout in place, it’s not inconceivable to think that Fran is perfectly fine with going down on a sinking ship with his sons playing big minutes.

Should joe start? Yes.

Will he? Not likely.

I can see an arguement for not starting him to provide a lift at the first substitution. Same with Kreiner.

I’m not saying he doesn’t care if we win or lose, but with an $8-$9 million dollar buyout in place, it’s not inconceivable to think that Fran is perfectly fine with going down on a sinking ship with his sons playing big minutes.

You think a father is ok giving those memories to his kids?

You think a father is ok giving those memories to his kids?
This is an aside, or maybe it isn’t, did anyone else notice Fran just looked strait up exhausted on Monday night? He even tried to get mad at one point and then just sat back down.

Everyone: Toussaint needs more minutes we need to see what this kid has

Fran: Watch this (Toussaint plays 6 minutes total)

hi-res-61c1de67c5416065f7739a0b74ac67b5_crop_north.jpg

I love JT's game, but I think it would benefit him to sit and watch a little. He gets a bit out of control at times. I certainly would play him significant minutes though.

He doesn't need to throw the 100 mph fastball to every hitter, would be better served to throw it 95 most of the time.

I can see why Fran only gave him six minutes when he picked up two fouls in the time. Hopefully, he will get more minutes in the future. There isn't anyone on the team with more potential than Toussaint, but it probably will be wasted if he doesn't get the minutes he needs.

I am so grateful that I have been convinced that both KF and Fran are clueless about who the starters should be. Thank you!