Will Proctor And Nwankpa Be Here Next Year?

X has recently affirmed that Iowa is the place for him. Proctor verbally committed (which we know means very little these days) but hasn't signed anywhere. We'll know on NLOI day. As others have said, hopefully he and X are close enough it will encourage him to honor his verbal.

The collective guy still seems pretty calm and believes he will sign with Iowa. I will believe it when I see the signature. Hopefully he is just site seeing. I would take a free trip to warm weather and to hang out with a legendary coach and be treated like royalty.

Proctor is visiting Alabama this weekend. Hanging on to him would be nice
No kidding? I hadn't heard that... Talk about a kick to the balls if he flips to them. I mean it'd be a huge kick if he flipped to go about anywhere but especially them..

Considering he’s been there before you have to believe this is more than a pleasure trip. Wasn’t Saban at his home recently? Stay tuned to another episode of David vs Goliath.

Considering he’s been there before you have to believe this is more than a pleasure trip. Wasn’t Saban at his home recently? Stay tuned to another episode of David vs Goliath.

Mr. Saban was in town, but sources familiar with the situation believe he may have been there to visit the Silly Silo at Adventureland. If Proctor is really going to Bama my guess is it will just be to visit Waffle House and Bojangles to get a taste of some fine regional cuisine.

I have that same sweatshirt. The tagerhawk on it will fade remarkably after 10 washes. I hope this guy knows that.
For real? How bad? Also, how is the sizing on it? I got sent that same one as a gift. It was a large, which is usually fine for me. But the thing was huge. I sent it back for a credit, and was about to pull the trigger on a medium. But now you have me worried with the fade comment. Plus maybe I just keep my powder dry for a sweatshirt from whatever school Petras ends up at next year.

For real? How bad? Also, how is the sizing on it? I got sent that same one as a gift. It was a large, which is usually fine for me. But the thing was huge. I sent it back for a credit, and was about to pull the trigger on a medium. But now you have me worried with the fade comment. Plus maybe I just keep my powder dry for a sweatshirt from whatever school Petras ends up at next year.

Get a different one. I think I got it from Fanatics and it is total trash.

Mr. Saban was in town, but sources familiar with the situation believe he may have been there to visit the Silly Silo at Adventureland. If Proctor is really going to Bama my guess is it will just be to visit Waffle House and Bojangles to get a taste of some fine regional cuisine.
Proctor is playing this thing like a pro. Makes me think he'll step right in maturity wise and be ready to play. Made his home team work for him a bit, but then secured a spot there. Focused on his senior season, enjoyed being a normal high school kid for a final fall....and when the season wrapped up, hey, why not go check out Eugene. No need to throw it in Iowa's face, just a subtle little trip out there. Made Iowa join the real world and come up with a real offer for him. So he secured a better deal at his original choice.

And then let Saban pay you a visit. Let that marinate in Eugene and Iowa City. Maybe it even gets on the radar in Columbus or LA.

Funny how the offers likely keep improving. That's an obvious sign that you shouldn't stop negotiating (especially when negotiating is getting wined and dined in fun college towns). If I was Proctor, I'd start telling these coaches I have three or four friends coming along for the weekend who are also interested in checking out the fine institution for the next step in their academic careers.

The kid is gonna end up with some serious cash. Not sure I see Iowa winning this one.

Proctor is playing this thing like a pro. Makes me think he'll step right in maturity wise and be ready to play. Made his home team work for him a bit, but then secured a spot there. Focused on his senior season, enjoyed being a normal high school kid for a final fall....and when the season wrapped up, hey, why not go check out Eugene. No need to throw it in Iowa's face, just a subtle little trip out there. Made Iowa join the real world and come up with a real offer for him. So he secured a better deal at his original choice.

And then let Saban pay you a visit. Let that marinate in Eugene and Iowa City. Maybe it even gets on the radar in Columbus or LA.

Funny how the offers likely keep improving. That's an obvious sign that you shouldn't stop negotiating (especially when negotiating is getting wined and dined in fun college towns). If I was Proctor, I'd start telling these coaches I have three or four friends coming along for the weekend who are also interested in checking out the fine institution for the next step in their academic careers.

The kid is gonna end up with some serious cash. Not sure I see Iowa winning this one.
Boosters have piles of $$$$. They seem to benefit with a Tough team. It's to their benefit. Proctor and 5star and O-line. We gonna win this one. Hawk Players very waay tough

you just making this up?

View attachment 9674
I don't have a link, but it is being reported by the collective guy and on TOS. As someone else has noted, he is not being disrespectful to KF and playing this up, but he is also being deliberate in his actions. He clearly would prefer to go to Iowa, but he seemingly gets how valuable a commodity he is. I still think he ends up at Iowa, but none of us are in his head.

I don't have a link, but it is being reported by the collective guy and on TOS. As someone else has noted, he is not being disrespectful to KF and playing this up, but he is also being deliberate in his actions. He clearly would prefer to go to Iowa, but he seemingly gets how valuable a commodity he is. I still think he ends up at Iowa, but none of us are in his head.
Have the "Iowa" moneymen spend some $$$ huh? Helps them! Swarm great but Proctor Iowa! 5 star stays home! Iowa BB and FB a business. Us fans like a few more wins... Doable. Players always tough.

Good portion of the Oregon staff at Proctor residence last night. Mom is responding to a tweet that says Dan Lanning needs to upgrade his wardrobe

Screen Shot 2022-12-16 at 10.21.15 AM.png

Why aren't we tampering with Kasper to try and steal him from them while they do this? They lost their OC to ASU I think.

Latest posts