Wieskamp - Larry Bird

I don’t see the Larry Bird comparison for Wieskamp. They can both shoot and have game poise. Joe is not a trash talker.

For size, shooting, off the dribble game, and demeanor, I see Klay Thompson as a future model for Wieskamp.

I think the JW comparisons to Larry Legend have more to do with his overall game (great outside shooter, good off the dribble to get to the hole, good passer, excellent rebounder....plus, you know, he's white, so he HAS to be compared to Larry Legend! :) ) than to any personality comparisons....

I think the JW comparisons to Larry Legend have more to do with his overall game (great outside shooter, good off the dribble to get to the hole, good passer, excellent rebounder....plus, you know, he's white, so he HAS to be compared to Larry Legend! :) ) than to any personality comparisons....
Thanks Spider. But other than being a shooter and white, JW’s off the dribble game, defense, even his passing game, are better compared to Klay Thompson. Thompson must rebound and defend in small ball, and must pass in a starting lineup with Curry and Durant. JW also coexists (on a different level) with a big and a shooter who need him to rebound, defend, and pass the ball.

I don’t see the Larry Bird comparison for Wieskamp. They can both shoot and have game poise. Joe is not a trash talker.

For size, shooting, off the dribble game, and demeanor, I see Klay Thompson as a future model for Wieskamp.

Good comp.