Wiescamp staying or leaving?

Weisy needs to declare sooner rather than later. The longer he waits the harder it is going to be to replace him. Make a decision.
He gone! Truthfully, I don't think there is any way in hell he returns; there's $$$ to be made out there. I believe Fran is planning ahead without him. But yeah, he should make a decision sooner than later.

The problem is it's all speculation at this point and entirely no fact. We all have opinions and feelings with regards to what he'll do and no one's opinion out weights anyone else, but we have to stop making it look like there's any credibility or insight into it. Otherwise we're just feeding the beast.

The problem is it's all speculation at this point and entirely no fact. We all have opinions and feelings with regards to what he'll do and no one's opinion out weights anyone else, but we have to stop making it look like there's any credibility or insight into it. Otherwise we're just feeding the beast.
Good point on that. There's no sense to keep this up. close this thread.

Good point on that. There's no sense to keep this up. close this thread.
Atomicblue224 has spoken. We aren't even allowed to speculate on the matter. What other threads are not worthy judge atomic?

Atomicblue224 has spoken. We aren't even allowed to speculate on the matter. What other threads are not worthy judge atomic?

I have no problem with this thread or any other as we all chose to click it. My point, and what he was commenting on, is speculation is one thing but interjecting verbiage to make it seem more than speculation is simply talking out your ass and unnecessary.

To say something to the extent of "I think he's gone" and then stating why you feel that way, IMO is totally legit and what message boards are all about and should continue to be. But when people start adding things such as "Fact", "100% gone", or shit like that then they're crossing the line. We can all speculate, what we can't have is posters coming across like these are certainties if they have no first hand knowledge or insight whatsoever.

But when people start adding things such as "Fact", "100% gone", or shit like that then they're crossing the line. We can all speculate, what we can't have is posters coming across like these are certainties if they have no first hand knowledge or insight whatsoever.
If you get rid of all the hot takes and hyperbole, internet boards aren’t fun anymore. That kind of banter is what makes this stuff fun because it gets all the snowflakes worked up over nothing.

If I say, “Zero chance he comes back,” people better be smart enough to read into that comment and understand the poster isn’t stating it as fact, he’s saying he’s completely sure in his own opinion that he’s gone. If someone can’t make that interpretation then I don’t think the internet is a good place for them.

It’s no different than not being able to distinguish sarcasm. Which, btw, is embarrassingly prevalent on this board. Was there something going around in the water supply during the 60s that made all you old codgers unable to read and understand some sarcastic hyperbole? I mean for F’s sake, it’s like your parents never hugged you or something the way you get mad about it.

If you get rid of all the hot takes and hyperbole, internet boards aren’t fun anymore. That kind of banter is what makes this stuff fun because it gets all the snowflakes worked up over nothing.

If I say, “Zero chance he comes back,” people better be smart enough to read into that comment and understand the poster isn’t stating it as fact, he’s saying he’s completely sure in his own opinion that he’s gone. If someone can’t make that interpretation then I don’t think the internet is a good place for them.

It’s no different than not being able to distinguish sarcasm. Which, btw, is embarrassingly prevalent on this board. Was there something going around in the water supply during the 60s that made all you old codgers unable to read and understand some sarcastic hyperbole? I mean for F’s sake, it’s like your parents never hugged you or something the way you get mad about ...

Fry, you have zero command of either sarcasm or hyperbole.
100% + I am right!

It’s no different than not being able to distinguish sarcasm. Which, btw, is embarrassingly prevalent on this board. Was there something going around in the water supply during the 60s that made all you old codgers unable to read and understand some sarcastic hyperbole? I mean for F’s sake, it’s like your parents never hugged you or something the way you get mad about it.
I can’t tell if you were giving your opinion, being sarcastic or both.

We're still right more often then Bo Borowski. Yeah I said it!!

We're still right more often then Bo Borowski. Yeah I said it!!
He was one of the 3 best Refs on the country as he reffed the national championship game. Iowa fans amaze me you people bitch about the refs more then anyone. There always an easy escape goat because most people wont bash you for complaining about them over a player or coach. And still amazes me Iowa fans bitch about the refs ev