Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Jarryd Cole

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Devyn Marble

Votes: 55 47.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
White. Because he is the best player of the bunch.

But, it is going to be good because they are going to be able to have a lot of next year's teammates play together as the two teammates per team rule doesn't apply to incoming players. It is also what will make it hard to put together a league next year.

How many teams are there?

It would be interesting to see how people would draft their team with the available players and what strategies they might use. Wasn't there a limit on players from the same school on a team?

Honestly I'd like to see Woodbury with Clemmons, Marble or White.
And Gesell with either Marble, White or Basabe

I'd like to see them start to mesh and get a good feel of each other's game.

The draft is tomorrow. The schedule is linked below. There are only 4 teams.

2012 Prime Time League Schedule

I see that Jarryd Cole is listed on the poll. What are the eligibilty requirements to be allowed to play?

None. This isn't organized by the University- a number of past Iowa players participate. There are NCAA rules on how many current Hawks can play on the same team though- I think it is two players and one incoming recruit. I have no idea what Uthoff counts as.

None. This isn't organized by the University- a number of past Iowa players participate. There are NCAA rules on how many current Hawks can play on the same team though- I think it is two players and one incoming recruit. I have no idea what Uthoff counts as.

I doubt Uthoff counts against the 2 max number as he is not officially on the team yet. All 5 incoming recruits will be playing.

what pairing of current hawks and/or recruits do you think would be the best for a ptl team.

i will go with gesell and white. i think they can do a lot to help each other with running and spreading the court and pick and rolls and alley oops. i would love to see that pairing.

Inram is not playing in the PTL. There are no limits of incoming recruits on a team but a limit of 2 current players.

Latest posts