"Who wants 8 Domino Pizza?" Game thread

Clemmons should be in the final two minutes and Gesell should be on the bench. He never does anything beneficial in tight games with not much time left. He can't make clutch free throws. Ever. He makes stupid decisions with the ball like driving to the basket without a plan. The game was over when he missed the front end of that one and one.

That missed FT was bad, but I vote for the turnover that led to an easy basket, putting us down 6.

Iowa shot uncharacteristically poor tonight and was still in the game late. Uthoff couldn't make anything, and I don't know wtf was going on with Uhl's shot. What did he have? 3 airballs? Considering this game was probably the worst Iowa has played during conference play thus far it's impressive that we were still right there at the end.

God, I hate it when Gesell tries to challenge the trees. He gets stuffed 90% of the time.

God, I hate it when these same things have to be posted 20 times in the game thread over the last 4 years ... and next 12 to 15 games ... right up to the premature exit from the NCAA, when guard play becomes so crucial.

Iowa shot uncharacteristically poor tonight and was still in the game late. Uthoff couldn't make anything, and I don't know wtf was going on with Uhl's shot. What did he have? 3 airballs? Considering this game was probably the worst Iowa has played during conference play thus far it's impressive that we were still right there at the end.
The crazy thing during first half , Utah made 1out of 10 shots. If he made 60% of these shots . we'll be fine.

I wonder if they keep a stat of the most times being blocked. Gesell would easily be top 5.

No doubt. And sometimes I don't think he even gets blocked I think he leaves his feet and just throws the ball up like a ******* fourth grader.

God, I hate it when these same things have to be posted 20 times in the game thread over the last 4 years ... and next 12 to 15 games ... right up to the premature exit from the NCAA, when guard play becomes so crucial.

Let's just hope Bohannon and/or Williams don't try shooting threw trees in the post. Maybe Williams could get away with it, but I'm sure Bohannon won't succeed at it.

NO I couldn't watch the game but I have help from Sport in Yahoo and MSN. I just picture them in my mind. I will have to call Randy Wingard and come over to my house with new antenna that he developed in his lab!

Thank Guys There is no way Hawks can win by poor shooting 44.1% FG , 23.1% of three points , and 69.6% of FT maded. Crazy MY bad iit's Maryland stats. Iowa stats are 43.5% FG, 21.7%TP, and 60.0% FT.

So, Turtles were slightly less crappy than Hawks, tonight.

Ok, maniacal, in-game irrationality aside ... Can't wait to beat Maryland for BTT title.

Please regroup, Hawks. No 2013 replay.

Normally when a guard misses free throws, they bounce around and fall off the rim. When Gesell misses them they brick of like Shaq shot it. I don't get it. It's not every once in awhile, it's every time. If he is at the line in a must make situation it's a done deal. He might seriously be shooting zero percent in those situations. He makes them sometimes when we're up 4 late and it will really help our cause. But in a one possession game late. He might really be o-fer.

I got DVR programmed and I'm fired up. Took couple of high blood pressure medicine. Did my Tai Chi
th
with my dog!

You are kind of funny for a deaf man! :p