Who Transfers or Leaves For Other Reasons?

Who won't be here next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Connor isn't ready at the point I would have no problem giving Moss minutes there to spot Jordan. I am very high on Moss. I am also confident that Connor can run the offense and do enough on defense to give Jordan a 5 minute breather each half.

If Connor isn't ready at the point I would have no problem giving Moss minutes there to spot Jordan. I am very high on Moss. I am also confident that Connor can run the offense and do enough on defense to give Jordan a 5 minute breather each half.

I'm not sure Moss can play PG

I may be in the extreme minority here, but at this point I'm not even sure CM will play basketball at Iowa.

Don't consider yourself alone in that thought. Things seem very up in the air as to what path Connor will pursue and the family has played things very smart saying as little as possible until things get sorted out. Maybe Connor will play a practice player type role and do what he can to help the team when available while not playing a regular part in the rotation.

That would put us in a pickle if say Dailey opted to transfer after the season. Williams doesn't seem cut out for the back up point guard role which leaves us with Ellingson to back up Bohannon. Moss IMO hasn't seen the playing time he should considering his future role on the team and we could go into next season with some real holes in the back court.

I don't think anyone is going anywhere. Fran's kid still has to prove he is better than Williams or Dailey. You can't just anoint hm a starter because he is the coaches son. He has to prove himself on the court first and it's a helluva step up from Iowa HS basketball.

I don't think anyone is going anywhere. Fran's kid still has to prove he is better than Williams or Dailey. You can't just anoint hm a starter because he is the coaches son. He has to prove himself on the court first and it's a helluva step up from Iowa HS basketball.

Someone will transfer out, they always do

I don't think Jones is back next year, but if you assume he is, that's 8 guys (if you consider Baer a 3) designed to play PF or C. (Jones, Wagner, Pemsl, Cook, Uhl, Kriener, Garza, & Nunge) Maybe you might say that Nunge & Jones could be more of a 3, but they are both more of power forwards, IMO. Either way, I think there is a good possibility of another big leaving along with Jones. If not after this season, definitely after next season...

As I posted in the other thread, not a done deal according to sources. Could happened. Has not happened yet.

Holy shit he called it. Inside scoop? He isn’t worse than Pemsl but yet Fran treats him as such
Even more strange is how many of us predicted the transfers...

Screenshot_2018-01-15-19-47-57-1.png

Latest posts