Who Transfers or Leaves For Other Reasons?

Who won't be here next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea and it came almost a full day after your first response to that post. Nice work. I'm sure everyone you know raves about your quick wit.
I'm sorry, what the hell did you think I was talking about ? Your unbelievable knowledge of sports?

I'm sorry, what the hell did you think I was talking about ? Your unbelievable knowledge of sports?

I sent a post a day ago and you responded to it right after. Then a day later you go back and find it to respond with something else. Sorry but when you think of something a day later, you should probably just let it go unless it's really really funny. Even then, you need to throw in a disclaimer that says "I wish I would have thought of this yesterday".

I sent a post a day ago and you responded to it right after. Then a day later you go back and find it to respond with something else. Sorry but when you think of something a day later, you should probably just let it go unless it's really really funny. Even then, you need to throw in a disclaimer that says "I wish I would have thought of this yesterday".
I responded to you a day later because you came in here like you were one of Frye's disciples or puppies running your mouth. I come in here thinking hey this is cool this guy called his shot and he was right and you spout off trying to be cute or dumb

I responded to you a day later because you came in here like you were one of Frye's disciples or puppies running your mouth. I come in here thinking hey this is cool this guy called his shot and he was right and you spout off trying to be cute or dumb

You said you would be embarrassed if you cared what he thought. I just pointed out that you at least knew what you were saying was embarrassing. What's wrong with that?

You said you would be embarrassed if you cared what he thought. I just pointed out that you at least knew what you were saying was embarrassing. What's wrong with that?
Your hilarious. Most of your comments don't make any sense anyway. BTW it took you 15 minutes to respond. Oh the horror

You do care.
That was some exciting shit. You know you could have just gone straight to the 47 billion part. You don’t think Clinton has a daughter in the team enhancing his excitement for women’s basketball ? Well at least there are 3 people on the threads now . That gives me a giant boner

That was some exciting shit. You know you could have just gone straight to the 47 billion part. You don’t think Clinton has a daughter in the team enhancing his excitement for women’s basketball ? Well at least there are 3 people on the threads now . That gives me a giant boner
Keep going. Show us how mad you are.

Latest posts