Who plays the 4 next year?

I remember Chris Jackson and that LSU team. It still should have gone into the post, every possession. Hack a Shaq or not.
Speaking of which: Duke's Center is a 53% FT shooter too (Okeafor). I'd foul him on every touch, if I had the depth. that's why I wont pick Duke to make the FF. I think we would give them a run if we used that type of strategy.

I beg to differ. White has had a lot of post ups this year, especially in our run in the last six games. Against Indiana and Penn St we were running high/low to White as the low post and Woody feeding him perfect passes. When we played Nebraska and Rutgers he was posting up and making moves across the middle. He didn't get such looks against Northwestern as Olah rarely leaves the lane (on defense or offense).

He DOES get back-to-the-basket sets, especially when there is a mismatch; we have finally began to take advantage of those mismatches.

Allot?

I guess it's a difference of opinion of what that means but my definition of his post touches would be very few. Like on average 1 a game at best.

When White posts up its normaly because he has some sort of unusual mismatch against teams that play small.

Indiana was defending him with Yogi Ferell.

You don't defend a guy who frequents the post with a 5'10 pg.

Latest posts