who on here actually went to UI?

having fans of team their not a graduate of is a direct result of a successful athletic program at some point. clone, this is why your fanship appears so educated, because the only one who cheers for there sports are generally students or grads. you don't have to study in med school to appreciate Iowa football.

2006 Grad. BA in Psychology. Before you ask, yes that is a worthless degree than I am doing nothing with. Thanks for your concern. Better than birthing cattle at Mary Greeley Labor and Delivery in Ames though.

Wow, what a stupid post. You're a loser with a useless degree and you're going to bag on the physicians at Mary Greeley who, 1. Graduated from Iowa 2. Are Iowa fans 3. Deliver future Iowa fans to Iowa fan parents.

You're an embarrassment to Hawkeyes fans.

I currently go to Iowa and I see that we are Southeast conference rivals as I am from Mt.Pleasant. That is a really great rivalry in the southeast corner of the state that not many people know about.

Ah yes, spent lots of time in Mt Pleasant. I actually dated one of the homecoming Queen candidates. A few of the Panthers didn't care for that...nearly got the hell beat out of me one night in Mt P.

Have plenty of coming-of-age stories forged around Mt Pleasant, Washington and Fairfield.

Last edited:
I also attended Iowa for the Civil Engineering program from 2006-2009. Have heard from many that it is a better degree than the one from ISU, plus I didn't have to listen to them for 4 years.

Class of 2008, Computer Science.

3rd of 3 children to go to Iowa from the Southern burbs.. fan since 4th grade.

Last edited:
My dad started taking me to hawk games when I was 5. I've been going every year since then. I'm now 43.

I graduated from the U of Iowa, as did both of my siblings.

Even if I hadn't graduated from Iowa, I'd still be a Tavern Hok.

Latest posts