Who is signing up for Peacock to watch our heated rivalry game?

Signed up yesterday. Have comcast but the edition of Peacock that carries the games costs extra.

My daughter who is a senior in the Iowa Nursing program had Peacock and got me set up to be able to watch the game. She’s pretty awesome.

Signed up the other day and rewatched parts of last Saturday night's game along with a few other games. Apparently our I-Club here is still hosting a game watch at the bar/restaurant this afternoon I'm guessing that they confirmed they have Peacock as well.

So, I was informed that now we will be going there to watch the game. LOL.

My daughter is a student and we signed up for Peacock at the 'student rate' of $1.99/month.
Need student ID and proof of attendance.

I'm counting on the game thread to keep me updated.
This link should take you to the Iowa Radio Network radio call of the game on YouTube. The pregame show starts at 1230 and once the game kicks off they'll switch to the press box with Gary and Ed.

This link should take you to the Iowa Radio Network radio call of the game on YouTube. The pregame show starts at 1230 and once the game kicks off they'll switch to the press box with Gary and Ed.

I could always call my MIL and have her hold the phone up to the radio.

Actually, I'm gonna go see my folks. Buy a belt. Go to Home Depot. Maybe hit Bed Bath and Beyond if there's time.

Sure did. Added it to Prime, Paramount+ and Netflix.

I live in bumfuck, way out in the country.

This was cheaper than running to a local bar and dropping $35 on drinks, food and not being able to hear the game over the din of drunk patrons and Toby Keith on the touchtunes jukebox.

I used iPeacock with Roku and then with a free Google Chromecast when my Rolu went bonkers

Chromecast is not exceptible for me

Finally went to the TV apps on the bottom of the screen ane logged in

That worked

Going to get another Rolu box when Prime day comes around

Same as I did

My year is up now though

Gonna have to pay for a month at least

The Purdue game doesn't appear to be on WHO TV in DM

$5/6 a month is affordable, and there are a lot more movies to watch than
on would suppose

Just go to one of the sections: Like Just Added and scroll to the end and click View All

Works on every available section on the Peacock app. I click something I am interested in, scroll to the bottom and click My Stuff

Much more available that I realized

IT's ALL Good

IT's ALL Good

:cool:
Yea, I'm just going to drop my Sirius XM. No biggy. That would pay for 4 Peacock subs.

We've got one of those near me and my son has an annual membership. Place is absolutely teeming with MILFs. Wear sunglasses if you can. They should have beer there.

Lol. They should have an hourly rental kiosk for father's to rent shades while there. A revenue earner.

I subscribed this morning, I got the OK from the Mrs. There will be more benefits from joining as we move through the fall and winter. Many Iowa basketball games will be on Peacock.

The signup process is easy enough. I downloaded the app to my phone and went through the usual questions. However, woke NBC wants to know your gender. They don't want to know your sex. I have a BIG problem with how the word "gender" and the word "sex" have become interchangeable by the media and political classes. They aren't the same. Sex is a biological and scientific term. Gender is a made up word from around 1960 that describes physical human behavior. When it comes to gender there are really only two of them, heterosexual and homosexual, with the provision that there are forms of deviation between the two. Anyway, you can always pick "Prefer not to Say" when signing up.

You had to get the OK from the wifey for a $6.00 a month purchase. Good luck to yoy!

I kid because I are. I'm sure she if a lovely and great woman!

Last edited:
I could always call my MILF and have her hold the phone up to the radio.

Actually, I'm gonna go see my folks. Buy a belt. Go to Home Depot. Maybe hit Bed Bath and Beyond if there's time.
There, fixed it for you.

What are you, half chic?

Sure did. Added it to Prime, Paramount+ and Netflix.

I live in bumfuck, way out in the country.

This was cheaper than running to a local bar and dropping $35 on drinks, food and not being able to hear the game over the din of drunk patrons and Toby Keith on the touchtunes jukebox.

I absolutely hate watching games I really want to see in a bar.

It usually isn't about watching the game for those that do, it's more a reason to go to the bar and drink.

I did end up dialing this up for a bit. Thanks man!
Had it up on the TV.
Kinda interesting.
Been awhile since I listened to anything other than highlights with Dolph and Ed.
Ed looks way better than I thought he would not having seen an image of him in years. Was expecting a lot worse.
Gary Dolphin was a fantastic pickup when we got him.
Ed is, well, Ed. Fine with me.

Latest posts