Who is signing up for Peacock to watch our heated rivalry game?

This is how bad it's gotten???!!!

Meanwhile, the f-ing conference network is showing 1 football game - and it's a f-ing NwU non-con game??!!

Doesn’t help this week but I got mine last Black Friday for $1 a month for 12 months.

Same as I did

My year is up now though

Gonna have to pay for a month at least

The Purdue game doesn't appear to be on WHO TV in DM

$5/6 a month is affordable, and there are a lot more movies to watch than
on would suppose

Just go to one of the sections: Like Just Added and scroll to the end and click View All

Works on every available section on the Peacock app. I click something I am interested in, scroll to the bottom and click My Stuff

Much more available that I realized

IT's ALL Good

IT's ALL Good

:cool:

Last edited:
Not me. Have to go to my grand daughters birthday party. "Urban Air" in Waukesha, WI. It will be a madhouse. Kids will be louder than a home crowd in most BIG stadiums. Hope they serve beer.

Not me. Have to go to my grand daughters birthday party. "Urban Air" in Waukesha, WI. It will be a madhouse. Kids will be louder than a home crowd in most BIG stadiums. Hope they serve beer.

We've got one of those near me and my son has an annual membership. Place is absolutely teeming with MILFs. Wear sunglasses if you can. They should have beer there.

Agree, favorite time of year. Watched some weird vampire move on Netflix “el Conde” last night. Don’t waste 90 minutes of your life on it. Its typical netflix filler. Not every foreign move is a classic

I subscribed this morning, I got the OK from the Mrs. There will be more benefits from joining as we move through the fall and winter. Many Iowa basketball games will be on Peacock.

The signup process is easy enough. I downloaded the app to my phone and went through the usual questions. However, woke NBC wants to know your gender. They don't want to know your sex. I have a BIG problem with how the word "gender" and the word "sex" have become interchangeable by the media and political classes. They aren't the same. Sex is a biological and scientific term. Gender is a made up word from around 1960 that describes physical human behavior. When it comes to gender there are really only two of them, heterosexual and homosexual, with the provision that there are forms of deviation between the two. Anyway, you can always pick "Prefer not to Say" when signing up.

Latest posts