Who is signing up for Peacock to watch our heated rivalry game?

okeefe4prez

I am not going to do it. I refuse. I will listen to the game. Are any of you guys going to pay for a month of Peacock to watch the game against our biggest rival, Purdue?

I thought about doing it to watch the ILL-Purdue game sat but gave up when signing up for app took more than 30 seconds.

I feel bad for Purdue, on peacock 2 weeks in a row.

I used to listen to at least 1 game a year on the radio/streaming network. Loved all those commercials for Mershman Seeds. Do they still have those ads?

I have not listened in a couple of years. This peacock thing might be a good excuse to listen on radio just for old times sake.

I used to listen to at least 1 game a year on the radio/streaming network. Loved all those commercials for Mershman Seeds. Do they still have those ads?

I have not listened in a couple of years. This peacock thing might be a good excuse to listen on radio just for old times sake.
I listen and turn off the network audio. Ed & Gary are biased of course, but that’s the reason I listen. It was even more fun with Zabel.
Yes. Merschman Seeds is still on there. Sponsoring sacks!

Just get Peacock for a month, or perhaps watch it for free

Only Peacock Premium and Peacock Plus are paid. The basic Peacock service is totally free, and there's no trial period. You don't even have to enter any credit card information to sign up as you often do to get free trials like the Hulu free trial, Jan 6, 2023

Found the above online, but not certain if it will still applies

I spied a deal online a few months ago

Get Peacock for $1 a month for a year

I get emails from Brads Deals every day and find, on occasion, a Real Deal like: Peacock for
a dollar a month for one year

Mostly I quickly scan and then delete Brads Deals right away

Nonetheless, I have watched everything I could find interesting, and only on occasion, they will have a
movie I am interested in, with commercials, but they usually have the commercials before the actual movie begins

Not certain how many Hawk games are going to be on Peacock, doesn't matter to me because I
get WHO-TV in DM

I already have peacock, and YouTube TV, and Paramount +, and Netflix and Hulu bundle and HBO Max and prime video. And it’s still far cheaper than my Directv satellite monthly was. So I guess yes is the answer to peacock.

From what I read, there is going to be quite a bit of content on Peacock (Iowa sports). I'll probably end up signing up for it and cancelling at the end of BB season.

Yeah, with any of the services you can cancel any time before a paid month is over

Cancel 5 minutes before Midnight and it is all good

They are all extremely pleased to get every penny from you that is possible, even if it is only
for one month

If one lives in the WHO-TV area, or any of the cities that have NBC TV in Iowa, one would not need to purchase Peacock

The only reason I would do so is if their games are 4K and WHO was not

Don't know if any of the basketball games are going to be on Peacock, the majority of the games are on
the BTN

Finally my love for soccer and football directly affect each other. As many of you know I'm a huge soccer guy so fortunately for me I've had Peacock for years to stream Premier League games. So I was thrilled to see that they would be carrying Big Ten games and not another streaming service I'd have to consider looking into.

Latest posts