Who do you love seeing iowa beat?

After which game did your coach and fans go more apeschit last season, Iowa or OK St?
Answer honestly, b-ryce.

Not Bryce, but while Jack Trice did explode after the Iowa win and the field was rushed, it pales in comparison to the environment to the OSU game. It was actually no where near. The fans again rushed the field, but once you were down there, you simply didn't want to leave. There was an on-the-field, on-going celebration for 45 minutes or better.

I've been to quite a few games in my time, but no other victory meant more or felt better. The Iowa game is a fun rivalry and last year's game will probably go down as one of the best in the series, but again, it meant less than the OSU game. Ask any ISU fan or hell, even ask a reasonable Iowa fan and they'll agree that the OSU win was not only the biggest of last season, but the biggest in ISU's history.

Not Bryce, but while Jack Trice did explode after the Iowa win and the field was rushed, it pales in comparison to the environment to the OSU game. It was actually no where near. The fans again rushed the field, but once you were down there, you simply didn't want to leave. There was an on-the-field, on-going celebration for 45 minutes or better.

I've been to quite a few games in my time, but no other victory meant more or felt better. The Iowa game is a fun rivalry and last year's game will probably go down as one of the best in the series, but again, it meant less than the OSU game. Ask any ISU fan or hell, even ask a reasonable Iowa fan and they'll agree that the OSU win was not only the biggest of last season, but the biggest in ISU's history.

This is all true, and I'm still not sure most ISU fans would take it over a win over Iowa.

Winning at Nebraska (2009), at Texas (2010), and knocking off #2 Oklahoma State (last year) should mean more to Iowa State than beating Iowa. Unfortunately when talking to a ISU fan they never want to talk about those games, all they care to talk about is beating Iowa.

I LOVE seeing Iowa beat Iowa State, and HATE losing to them.

I also love beating OSU or Michigan. It's always nice to beat the "blue bloods".

Winning at Nebraska (2009), at Texas (2010), and knocking off #2 Oklahoma State (last year) should mean more to Iowa State than beating Iowa. Unfortunately when talking to a ISU fan they never want to talk about those games, all they care to talk about is beating Iowa.

Which is maybe the biggest reason why I can't stand losing to ISU. You never hear the end of it.

I seriously don't know the ISU fans you're talking to, but they certainly do not represent the 99% of us that are able to properly prioritize the most important wins.

Oooo, this just gives me goosebumps, stewie. So pwoud.

I LOVE seeing Iowa beat Iowa State, and HATE losing to them.

I also love beating OSU or Michigan. It's always nice to beat the "blue bloods".

Compared to ISU I would take a win over ohio st, mich, penn st, nebby, wisc anytime.

Next rung I would take a win over mich st, purdue, the goofers, and other big ten teams than ISU. Trophies smophies.

The hawks main goal is to win the big ten title, big ten wins are huge.

Plus we have only beat ohio st about 8 times and even many times when we were better or had the lead late ohio st seemed to pull it out.

I think beating Nw, Minnesota and ISU is more of a relief than anything. Beating Penn State, Michigan and Ohio State is great in a lot of ways but mostly cuz you sense they feel losing to us is beneath and it drives them nuts.

I think beating Nw, Minnesota and ISU is more of a relief than anything. Beating Penn State, Michigan and Ohio State is great in a lot of ways but mostly cuz you sense they feel losing to us is beneath and it drives them nuts.

Very nice.

Latest posts