When will leftists cease their violent rhetoric?

I imagine you do that a lot. Eliminates time spent in open-minded consideration of issues and facts.

Look, I'm not trying to convince you of anything...you're clearly past that point and I have productive things to do with my time. Trump wants what Kim and Putin have and people like you are trying to give it to him. If he wins, you will think everything is great no matter how it goes.

Maybe study a little history though. For all of the complaining from the right about spending on Ukraine to prevent Russia from becoming an actual superpower again, you've all forgotten (or haven't bothered to learn) that Reagan 'defeated' Russia by outspending them into poverty.
You're right, sorry about that. Go ahead and answer his question. But then I have another question about your last post. Does America really want to be the country that beats other countries down? You say we need to spend all of our money and all of Ukrainian people's lives so we can be the only super power. Shouldn't the world want to thrive as one? Isn't it kinda hateful to think like you do on this? Trump tried to befriend countries we're historically enemies with. In what world is that not a good thing?

I am not nor ever will be a fan of Trump or his way of leadership. But at the same time, the mainstream press has pushed this narrative or similar ones for 8 years now. Most people who aren't staunch Democrats see this and it's kind of given Trump a persecuted vibe for a lot of Americans. I think he brings on a lot of this himself, but the mainstream press should stay above it even if he won't and they just won't.
I thought exactly like this a few years ago. The more I watch it play out, the more I think I was wrong about Trump. The media sabotaged his presidency with negative press from day one and fought him every step of the way (even when he did good things like take out ISIS leader). Now I think the media forced him into being the person I didn't like before. He probably didn't handle it perfectly, but he was put in a really tough spot with the constant ridicule.

What's almost amusing (if it weren't so sad) is that you guys keep doing the same thing you criticize mainstream media for...take someone else's statements, claim they said something they didn't and then criticize them for it and ask them to justify or explain that position (that they didn't take).

And you're right...Trump can end the war in Ukraine. All he has to do is give up and not support the country that has been invaded and occupied. Let Russia just retake all of those countries that chose independence. Same with Taiwan and the Chinese. Let's not get involved. I guess we should have let Hitler have France, England, Poland and whatever else he wanted.

What's almost amusing (if it weren't so sad) is that you guys keep doing the same thing you criticize mainstream media for...take someone else's statements, claim they said something they didn't and then criticize them for it and ask them to justify or explain that position (that they didn't take).

And you're right...Trump can end the war in Ukraine. All he has to do is give up and not support the country that has been invaded and occupied. Let Russia just retake all of those countries that chose independence. Same with Taiwan and the Chinese. Let's not get involved. I guess we should have let Hitler have France, England, Poland and whatever else he wanted.
Who did that? Do you have examples so I can decide for myself if it was actually said or not?

If Russia is planning on taking all of eastern Europe, we are doing the right thing to try to stop them early. If they are invading Ukraine because we are saying we are going to let them join NATO, then we provoked a war, probably on purpose. There is no way to know for sure which one is happening. All we can do is choose which side to believe. My biggest factor is the first option is only a prediction on what Russia wants to do. On the second option, dots can be connected that make you believe that's what happened.

It's remarkable that people believe it considering he was already president for 4 years and didn't do a single thing a dictator would.
Your memory is flat out awful

Trump is the guy who refused to accept the results of the 2020 election even though he could produce any significant evidence that there was any fraud, then tried to encourage his own vice president to ignore rules of laws and not certify the results of that election. Then instead of conceding the election and going away quietly, asked suppoters to come to Washington for a rally on Jan 6.

Trump also wanted to send federal troops to Oregon to intervene in a domestic protest/riot typically handled by local and state police.

Trump liked to openly support and buddy up with other dictators.

And that's just the dictator stuff. There is a long list of flat out weird and bizarre stuff that Trump did in his 4 years as president. It is difficult to know where to start. His entire 4 years, his staff was in chaos. Trump never studied any reports in detail. Nobody was clear what Trump wanted. A lot of his orders came through Twitter instead of Staff meetings. His staff openly had no choice but to disobey his orders because they were often confusing and made no sense. Then Trump would end up calling those same people, that he had hired, calling them incompetent and then fire them. A pattern that kept repeating over and over.

There is a mental malfunction inside Trump's brain that refuses to admit he is ever wrong and that he never loses. This would be no big deal if Trump's followers did have the same problem.

Wake up, PCHawk, you are living in a dream world.

Your memory is flat out awful

Trump is the guy who refused to accept the results of the 2020 election even though he could produce any significant evidence that there was any fraud, then tried to encourage his own vice president to ignore rules of laws and not certify the results of that election. Then instead of conceding the election and going away quietly, asked suppoters to come to Washington for a rally on Jan 6.

Trump also wanted to send federal troops to Oregon to intervene in a domestic protest/riot typically handled by local and state police.

Trump liked to openly support and buddy up with other dictators.

And that's just the dictator stuff. There is a long list of flat out weird and bizarre stuff that Trump did in his 4 years as president. It is difficult to know where to start. His entire 4 years, his staff was in chaos. Trump never studied any reports in detail. Nobody was clear what Trump wanted. A lot of his orders came through Twitter instead of Staff meetings. His staff openly had no choice but to disobey his orders because they were often confusing and made no sense. Then Trump would end up calling those same people, that he had hired, calling them incompetent and then fire them. A pattern that kept repeating over and over.

There is a mental malfunction inside Trump's brain that refuses to admit he is ever wrong and that he never loses. This would be no big deal if Trump's followers did have the same problem.

Wake up, PCHawk, you are living in a dream world.
I completely understand why you believe all of that.

I completely understand why you believe all of that.
And I have no idea why you trust Trump or anything he says I understand why you don't trust the media in general. I just don't understand why you would turn to sources that have been proven to be even more untrustworthy. It is well documented Trump is a liar, and it has been proven that he is a loser. Why Trump followers don't acknowledge this is a complete mystery to me.

And I have no idea why you trust Trump or anything he says I understand why you don't trust the media in general. I just don't understand why you would turn to sources that have been proven to be even more untrustworthy. It is well documented Trump is a liar, and it has been proven that he is a loser. Why Trump followers don't acknowledge this is a complete mystery to me.

Trump speaks to their fear, biases and insecurities. They will not be swayed by logic and facts. They will dismiss or ignore that he’s a human POS. If you present list of examples as to why he is a giant piece of feces, they don’t return facts, they say things like they understand why you believe all that.

You’re wasting your time. They’re intellectual zombies.

Because again, he is the best of the worst at this point. Nobody is saying he's their first option.

In addition, all political individuals are pretty much liars at that level.

Trump speaks to their fear, biases and insecurities. They will not be swayed by logic and facts. They will dismiss or ignore that he’s a human POS. If you present list of examples as to why he is a giant piece of feces, they don’t return facts, they say things like they understand why you believe all that.

You’re wasting your time. They’re intellectual zombies.
Fear of what and what insecurities?

I admit that socially he's a piece of work. But, I also know that when he served for 4 years, the economy stayed stable, inflation wasn't at an all-time high, the southern border was 10 fold more secure and we didn't have much cartel, gangs and drugs entering the country. Businesses, both large and small seemed to be much better off and not closing like we hear now. We didn't seem to be in as many conflicts and Putin seemed to be in check more than now, along with the others that view us as weak now.

Is he a tool? Yes. But, what other option do we have at this point?

All I'm saying.

Hey now don't accuse me of trusting Trump!

Truthfully tho I don't trust anything I read and don't have any news sources I follow. I scroll Twitter and read a bunch of comments on stuff and piece together which story makes most sense to me. Most comments are obviously stupid. But sometimes I read one that gives me new perspective on something.

Trump cheats at golf.
When he plays against kids FFS.
If he was from your hometown and did that, would you vote for him for mayor?

This article seems to suggest the economy under Obama's 2nd term perform almost exactly the same as the first 3 years of the Trump term (so pre-covid)

If you think the economy was dramatically better under Trump compared to Obama, your memory once again appears to be unreliable.

This article seems to suggest the economy under Obama's 2nd term perform almost exactly the same as the first 3 years of the Trump term (so pre-covid)

If you think the economy was dramatically better under Trump compared to Obama, your memory once again appears to be unreliable.

Nobody said anything about Obama. So let's just cherry pick a president's reign. Ok, can I go back to Carter to compare to Trump?

Nobody said anything about Obama. So let's just cherry pick a president's reign. Ok, can I go back to Carter to compare to Trump?
Well, I was trying to point out that Trump inherited an ecomony from Obama that was doing vwell and that continued under Trump until Covid hit.

Biden took over in the middle of Covid and that had some hang over effects especially with the supply chain issues. For two years lots of people predicted a recession coming but a rescission never happened. A lot of credit goes to the Federal Reserve but some credit should go to Biden for keeping the country out of recession. Yes there has been inflation and high interest rates, so it has not perfect. But unemployment is down to pre-covid levels and interest rate hikes have stopped. The worse is over. Whoever becomes president the next 4 years will inherit a much better economy than Biden did in 2021.

Well, I was trying to point out that Trump inherited an ecomony from Obama that was doing vwell and that continued under Trump until Covid hit.

Biden took over in the middle of Covid and that had some hang over effects especially with the supply chain issues. For two years lots of people predicted a recession coming but a rescission never happened. A lot of credit goes to the Federal Reserve but some credit should go to Biden for keeping the country out of recession. Yes there has been inflation and high interest rates, so it has not perfect. But unemployment is down to pre-covid levels and interest rate hikes have stopped. The worse is over. Whoever becomes president the next 4 years will inherit a much better economy than Biden did in 2021.
I agree with this. I think overspending on green deals hurts and not drilling our own oil hurts. But other than that, I don't give presidents much credit or blame for the economy. They don't hold office long enough.

Latest posts