When will leftists cease their violent rhetoric?

okeefe4prez

Leftists are inherently violent people. They are not rebels, they are just miserable human beings who believe that changing the status quo will somehow make their miserable existence better. You could accede to their every desire in terms of reshaping society and be met with a new list of demands the next day because the underlying mental conditions that cause leftism, low self esteem and oversocialization, will not be cured by remaking society.

The violent rhetoric that leftists and their soap box enabled media spew is extremely dangerous. Last night someone attempted to kill a presidential candidate and former president. The media constantly inculcating a culture of fear is going to lead us to a very dark place. Incredibly evil men have co-opted leftism and made it seem like it is some sort of "anti-system" ideology, when in actuality it is being used to brainwash the youth into conceding ever growing freedoms to the government and stoke heavy neurosis in the youth, who by and large have lost all hope for the future.

This country really needs common sense leftist control.

It is out of control and the leftist media like MNBC and CNN should be ashamed of themselves and the CEO's really need to examine themselves and realize the damage to this country they are causing. It's disgusting.

If Trump is responsible for Jan 6th for saying to fight like hell then Biden is responsible for this for saying to put Trump in the bullseye. I personally think neither are responsible but I don't make up the rules. I agree with the OP tho that the violence and fear mongering the leftists put out needs to stop. If I was dumb enough to believe the president was Hitler, I'd have to consider shooting him too. Obviously not really tho because I have a life.

You guys can not possibly be serious? What kind of bizarre alternate reality are you living in?
I am continually amazed at how two seemingly intelligent people can look at the same thing and come up with completely different conclusions. I know plenty of decent intelligent people who see the political landscape so different than the way I see it. Maybe we should try to find the areas that we can agree on. I am not sure there’s enough common ground available though.

The right is convinced that the left is going to destroy us and the left is convinced that the right is going to destroy us. It’s beginning to look like to me that their both correct.

I am continually amazed at how two seemingly intelligent people can look at the same thing and come up with completely different conclusions. I know plenty of decent intelligent people who see the political landscape so different than the way I see it. Maybe we should try to find the areas that we can agree on. I am not sure there’s enough common ground available though.

There are certain universal truths we can all agree on. Like that Bruce Jenner is a woman. COVID will kill everyone in just two more weeks. And the Earth will be uninhabitable if we don't cut C02 emissions to zero within 90 days.

Like when this left extremist did this: https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/06/politics/congressional-shooter-70-rounds/index.html

But then you have this: https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/06/politics/congressional-shooter-70-rounds/index.html and this: https://www.npr.org/series/132783213/arizona-shooting-rampage-congresswoman-others-shot which were conservative extremists.

Violent extremism isn't solely with 1 political party, but leaders of both parties are guilty of encouraging their least stable to act out. And they all should be ashamed of themselves along with FB and Twitter for promoting it!

The right is convinced that the left is going to destroy us and the left is convinced that the right is going to destroy us. It’s beginning to look like to me that their both correct.
The people who pull the strings of rank and file moron leftists are not themselves leftists. They are totalitarians who want to eventually own all assets and control all governments globally. Leftists are just their tool and are too stupid to realize it.

If Trump is responsible for Jan 6th for saying to fight like hell then Biden is responsible for this for saying to put Trump in the bullseye. I personally think neither are responsible but I don't make up the rules. I agree with the OP tho that the violence and fear mongering the leftists put out needs to stop. If I was dumb enough to believe the president was Hitler, I'd have to consider shooting him too. Obviously not really tho because I have a life.
Trump is responsible for Jan 6th because he lied about the results of the the 2020 presidential election even though he had no real evidence to support his lies. He pushed these lies on the brainwashed idiots who needed to be told the truth. There is no confusion about this. Trump was ultimate responsible.

Fair enough. I would like to establish some common ground. Where does everybody go for trusted news?

Trump is responsible for Jan 6th because he lied about the results of the the 2020 presidential election even though he had no real evidence to support his lies. He pushed these lies on the brainwashed idiots who needed to be told the truth. There is no confusion about this. Trump was ultimate responsible.
Fair enough. I would like to establish some common ground. Where does everybody go for trusted news?
Great question. Part of the problem is I’m not sure how much common ground is available. I think we can agree that we all would like a safe, free and prosperous country but we probably won’t agree on how to achieve that.

Great question. Part of the problem is I’m not sure how much common ground is available. I think we can agree that we all would like a safe, free and prosperous country but we probably won’t agree on how to achieve that.
I think the first step is we have to come to an agreement what is true and where do you go for true facts.

There's nowhere to go for trusted news. You have to see what everyone says and then see the things the other side doesn't reject. Those things are more than likely facts. Then piece all of those things together to make a decision on which side makes more sense on a given subject.

So you think all of those people needed to hear Trump say the election was shady? Why are you so convinced they didn't all already think that because they watched it play out live?

Do you think Biden and left wing media are responsible for yesterday for all the things they have been saying?

So you think all of those people needed to hear Trump say the election was shady? Why are you so convinced they didn't all already think that because they watched it play out live?
Yes, because they were in town on Jan 6 to attend a rally that Trump spoke at. A rally where Trump continued to push the lie that the election was stolen. If Trump was not pushing that lie, there would not have been a rally that day

Latest posts