When can we expect X. Foster to declare?

Not sure when but last week on Hawk Central Podcast sounded as if he will likely go out of state to a blue blood but Iowa State would be favorite over Iowa. They didn’t say it was between Iowa and ISU just that more likely ISU if those were only 2. They didn’t think he’d stay in state though.

Poor Fran can't catch a break.
We were never going to get this guy. National, in-state recruits don’t come here. It’s the very rare exception. I’ll say it over and over. We need new blood in the university like no ones business. From marketing to the AD chair to new , aggressive out of state recruiting head coaches in both main sports. But it won’t happen because the u of iowa is simply happy with their little place in the world

It would be nice if he and Nijel Pack committed to Iowa. Pack is supposedly the #1 point guard in Indiana. With the quickness that Toussaint and Pack will bring to the point guard position, Iowa should look a lot different in a couple of years. Anyway, one site has Pack and Foster 100% to Iowa.

I heard he's setting up a visit to Nebraska.
Wouldn't that be a

giphy.gif

I watched him play several times in high school. He hasn’t impressed me yet but he has a lot of raw talent. I sometimes wonder if he’s just not overly interested in playing high school ball. It will be interesting watching him develop.

Hoping our “semi-run” shows some recruits we can “ball”. Would think recruits would WANT to come to IA because of Fran’s style can over-inflate players numbers. Licklider and Alford were opposite (slow and grinding)

Hoping our “semi-run” shows some recruits we can “ball”. Would think recruits would WANT to come to IA because of Fran’s style can over-inflate players numbers. Licklider and Alford were opposite (slow and grinding)

So what does this say for Kirk?

Latest posts