When can we expect X. Foster to declare?

247 has him as 100 % likely to go to Iowa. But those prognostications were all from last year. Apparently, something has happened between then and now. I heard he was visiting Iowa City "constantly". Well, what for if he's not seriously considering Iowa, unless it's just to have a good time?

notoriously good party school!

247 Sports says they think he is 100% Iowa bound
As someone else said though, all of those predictions (and the one on Rivals as well) are over 6 months old. Lot could have changed since then. I know he was here for at least a game or two late, but that's about it.

Funny that is shows Foster as cool on iowa and warm on ISU.

Ya his recruitment info has been a little off for 2 years now. Either this kid plays it very close to the vest or the National recruiting services don't care to spend time updating his profile because they assumed early that he was a heavy Iowa lean. Lord knows noone gives a shit about Iowa recruits.

It seems like is ranking is based on potential, which he has a ton of. I'm not sure if the blue bloods will ever let him commit tho unless is potential starts to show top 25 ability on the court. I'm hoping he's a late bloomer who doesn't attract the big dogs in time.
Like our incoming PG!

Maybe Fran knows X isn't coming to Iowa and this is a reason he's looking elsewhere, to avoid the criticism that he can't bring in Iowa's best talent, like he suffered after Carton declared he was going to tOSU.

Don't hold yr breath. Expect the worst, hope for the best.

Latest posts