What's it going to take to dance?

Did I ever say that it wasn't fun to talk about the HUGE win we had today? Please show me where I did. I'm just not gonna get high as a kite like some of you and start talking the tourney. I would be more than thrilled with an NIT bid and I think that's attainable and REALISTIC. Some of you just aren't very bright, obviously.
LOL u mad bro?What's the harm in talking about going to the NCAA's? The fact that we are even having this discussion is a great sign. No one in this thread has ever said anything close to Iowa is a lock for the NCAA's. All were saying is it is still possible. If this bothers you so much don't post in the thread.

I just don't think it's fair to this team is all, because you know we'll have people freaking out here after we lose to Nebraska or PSU.

Did I ever say that it wasn't fun to talk about the HUGE win we had today? Please show me where I did. I'm just not gonna get high as a kite like some of you and start talking the tourney. I would be more than thrilled with an NIT bid and I think that's attainable and REALISTIC. Some of you just aren't very bright, obviously.

We got 2 games apiece left against penn state, nebraska, and NW. Home games against Minn and Wisky who we beat on the road. Is 11-7 realistic? Probably not much, but it's not impossible. The threads about what's it going to take to make it to the dance, not if it's realistic or not.

I know we are all excited they won today but let's be reasonable. Right now Iowa is a long shot at even getting into the NIT let alone the NCAA Tourney. Honestly I would be ecstatic if they just finished with a winning record and one of the post season tournaments picked them up.

I just don't think it's fair to this team is all, because you know we'll have people freaking out here after we lose to Nebraska or PSU.

Fair to this team? What the **** are you talking about? You think the team reads these message boards? People freak out about stuff on here no matter what, it's what message boards are for, a place for the fringe lunatics of each fan base to congregate.

I know we are all excited they won today but let's be reasonable. Right now Iowa is a long shot at even getting into the NIT let alone the NCAA Tourney. Honestly I would be ecstatic if they just finished with a winning record and one of the post season tournaments picked them up.

That's not allowed in this thread buddy.

Fair to this team? What the **** are you talking about? You think the team reads these message boards? People freak out about stuff on here no matter what, it's what message boards are for, a place for the fringe lunatics of each fan base to congregate.

Sorry, brah. I didn't know that I was required to wear my "positive Pam" cap while posting in this thread.

I haven't read the replies in this thread, but the OP is getting way ahead of himself. I am excited about the direction the program is heading, but let's not forget the total domination we suffered at the hands of tOSU and MSU. NCAA tournament teams don't get completely embarrassed like that. I think the NIT is a good goal to have sitting at 3-3 in the Big Ten after playing the hardest part of the schedule. I definitely think .500 in the Big Ten is doable, but given our OOC performance we would have to win at least 11 or 12 Big Ten games, and that will be difficult.

Basically, I think some of you, especially you, are stupid for even talking about the NCAA at this point. Probably the same guys who predicted a 1 or 2 loss football team this seasons...
Well fine. I really don't care what you think at all.

Did I nail it!? You probably did predict a 2-loss season for the football team. Basically, I know how big of idiots some Hawk fans can be and how that looks to other fan bases and I hate to see that because it makes the rest of us reasonable fans look bad too- I was designated as the "keep people in check" police today. Just doing my job. Sorry, brah.

Did I nail it!? You probably did predict a 2-loss season for the football team. Basically, I know how big of idiots some Hawk fans can be and how that looks to other fan bases and I hate to see that because it makes the rest of us reasonable fans look bad too- I was designated as the "keep people in check" police today. Just doing my job. Sorry, brah.

LOL you should go back to your gay bashing in the wrestling thread and keep making us hawk fans look good!

LOL you should go back to your gay bashing in the wrestling thread and keep making us hawk fans look good!

Lol.. gawd, some people are soooo stupid here. Gay bashing? Are you ******* serious!? PLEASE point out how I took a shot at homosexuality AT ALL. All I did was ask a question. Never made a comment on what I think of homosexuality at all.

or we just stop messing around and win out! including a B1G tourny championship make it easy on ourselves then we wont have to as what it takes we will know were already in!

The selection committee has a lot of brackets to fill. If we have a winning record in the top rated conference in the country, we're in.

Latest posts