What's it going to take to dance?

The Big East was way overrated last year, and there has been a lot of talk about how down the Big East and ACC are this year. The B10 is the best conference now, and will be the best conference come selection time, it really isn't even that close this year.
I think you are right unless we are a 6 or 7 seed in the Big Ten Tourney, then we would have to win the first game. I think people are forgetting that at least 7 teams from the Big Ten will get in this year and they expanded the tourney last year.

the committee has selected a lower seeded big ten team in the past. I can see us being the 5th seed at
10-8 and the committee taking a 9-9 minn. team, or something like that

If we want to be in the NCAA tournament, we'd better win the B1G tournament.

Edit: I'm not saying this is the only way, just the most probable way, IMO.

Last edited:
If we want to be in the NCAA tournament, we'd better win the B1G tournament. Edit: I'm not saying this is the only way, just the most probable way, IMO.

I think finishing 8 and 4 is more probable then winning the tournament. to do that we have to beat OSU or MSU or both

What's it going to take? Better players. Our non conference slate will come back to haunt us, along with the uncompetitive losses vs. OSU, MSU, Creighton. We are not competing at an NCAA level consistent enough. Too bad, but we're moving in the right direction. Let's not get ahead of ourselves with NCAA talk.

If we want to be in the NCAA tournament, we'd better win the B1G tournament.

Edit: I'm not saying this is the only way, just the most probable way, IMO.

i thought its possible with this team the way the team are having fun together as team:)

Latest posts