What Would You Ask Kirk Ferentz?

I know it sounds crazy, and a couple days late, but I have been keeping up on technology news a lot this year. I think the new self driving cars and breakthroughs in automation may render football coaches like Kirk Ferentz obsolete and redundant within just a few years? Has anyone asked him about his?

Rob, I'm pretty miffed right now. I was watching an investigative story on CNN, and they said Brian Ferentz was funneling you the gopher ball questions to ask Kirk!

I know it sounds crazy, and a couple days late, but I have been keeping up on technology news a lot this year. I think the new self driving cars and breakthroughs in automation may render football coaches like Kirk Ferentz obsolete and redundant within just a few years? Has anyone asked him about his?

Self driving mopeds might be helpful.

may render football coaches like Kirk Ferentz obsolete and redundant within just a few years? Has anyone asked him about his?

Hey

hey

hey

We're Hawkeyes and we're cool with obsolete. That's why none of us want to see this offense change in 2017.

You ever sharted while on the sideline?
I'm somewhat old and advanced in years and my health is not nearly what it once was. I began reading HN comments a few months ago. I truly appreciate the information, insight, and humor that is contained in most of the posts. This question was without a doubt the funniest question I have ever read. It was simply awesome. I have not laughed so hard in quite a long time. I am sure that every time I see Kirk on the sidelines in the future I will remember the question and laugh. I never coached football so I can not relate to coaching. However, sharting, now I can relate to that.

Let's all talk about the times KF has called us for game plans and seeking our advice on how to run the team. I know for myself Kirk calls once or twice a year, usually before we beat someone in a big game. Now every time I post just accept that I'm on the inside and you know nothings are jealous of me.

My biggest question for KF would be, drum roll, "Do you giving a flying F. what a bunch of internet guys/gals want to ask you? (This is NOT a criticism of Rob posting this thread...I know its all in fun, so don't take me too seriously.)

My biggest question for KF would be, drum roll, "Do you giving a flying F. what a bunch of internet guys/gals want to ask you? (This is NOT a criticism of Rob posting this thread...I know its all in fun, so don't take me too seriously.)

He doesn't. So why is it considered rude when posters don't care about others thoughts but it's considered awesome when he demonstrates that quality?

vvvvvvvv lots of STFU on its way vvvvvvvvvvvv

Last edited:
He doesn't. So why is it considered rude when posters don't care about other's feelings but it's considered awesome when he demonstrates that quality?

vvvvvvvv lots of STFU on its way vvvvvvvvvvvv[/QUOTE

Because posters, like me, operate in a whole different world than the one KF lives in. And, there are lots of good reasons for that. We are anonymous, faceless individuals who have to face 0 consequences for what we say. We do not face the scrutiny from the national media, from an employer who, regardless of the internet poster views, can be unforgiving and brutal when it comes to hiring/firing, and if I had, in my administrative post, paid attention to much of what I heard from a variety of extraneous sources, would have been fired long before I retired comfortably on the shores of Lake Michigan. Josh: Greetings, Merry Christmas, and please, don't take me too seriously (probably not hard to do!).

Rob, I'm guessing you are about to or did have an interview with Ferentz. How'd it go? When will you publish? And I'll be interested to see if you used our ideas on some way

I'm somewhat old and advanced in years and my health is not nearly what it once was. I began reading HN comments a few months ago. I truly appreciate the information, insight, and humor that is contained in most of the posts. This question was without a doubt the funniest question I have ever read. It was simply awesome. I have not laughed so hard in quite a long time. I am sure that every time I see Kirk on the sidelines in the future I will remember the question and laugh. I never coached football so I can not relate to coaching. However, sharting, now I can relate to that.

I am here to serve. Excellent response by thw way. Lol!!

Don't you long for the days when you only had to answer to guys from the real press...instead of guys that got their "credentials" from a form they filled out online?

It's a funnel screen, learn the game!
I would ask Kirk to do me a small favor, burn them Gators.
200.gif

Does Kirk Ferentz feel the need to NEXTIFY his BRAND PLATFORM? Has he adjusted to the "gig economy", has he embraced the philosophy of "UBER, but for football coaching...."?