What position did you play in high school?

LOL
So are you a SF fan now, or an OAK fan?
It would be an easy choice for me, if I'd moved out there. I like me some Harbaugh.

I have become a Harbaugh fan. He is very likable for a meatchicken guy. Hell of a coach. I could see myself becoming a 49ers fan, especially when the new stadium is built. The thing is going to be awesome.

Are you a panther fan?

I have become a Harbaugh fan. He is very likable for a meatchicken guy. Hell of a coach. I could see myself becoming a 49ers fan, especially when the new stadium is built. The thing is going to be awesome.

Are you a panther fan?

85% of my NFL energy is spent on le Patriots.
The remaining 15% goes to le Panthers.

Small 2A school in Illinois.... RB, DB, Punter, Punt Return, Kick Return as underclassmen then injury forced me to do just RB duties

Was the "quick" tackle at A-P but would move to "Strong" Guard when we moved Kampman out to Wingback. Played a little DL, but got my name in the paper and the IA HS football yearbook as a kicker.
Played OL at Wartburg. Started 1 year as C, 1 year as RG, and 1 year as LG. Had a blast. Couldn't get away from the game and now have been coaching HS O-line for 8 years.

That is awesome. Build us some future Hawkeyes. Or Clones or Panthers or Knights, doesn't matter, just keep teaching.

I played end, guard and tackle. I sat at the end of the bench, guarded the water coolers, and tackled anyone who came close to them.

Old joke, probably already used in this thread.

Was the "quick" tackle at A-P but would move to "Strong" Guard when we moved Kampman out to Wingback. Played a little DL, but got my name in the paper and the IA HS football yearbook as a kicker.
Played OL at Wartburg. Started 1 year as C, 1 year as RG, and 1 year as LG. Had a blast. Couldn't get away from the game and now have been coaching HS O-line for 8 years.

I'm guessing our paths crossed at Wartburg. I played baseball there. Glad to read you are still coaching/teaching. I'll bet Ed would be proud!

I played DE at Fairfield 3A…we had a really good team that lost to Jason Olienzak’s (former Iowa sfty) Decorah team in the semi’s 14-7. Mike Dailey played for us who later played Lber at Iowa as did Anthony Jackson whose brother Milt was the first Freshmen ever to start at wide out for Notre Dame as did Jason Bauman whose brother Greg also played at Iowa and later transferred. We out gained Decorah in yards about 3 to 1 but still lost.

I was far from the best player, but I did lead the team in sacks if I recall…..:D

This thread has brought me more insight into the people who post here than anything else I have seen. Apparently 80% of you were supermen on small town football teams. It really helps to explain how most of you know nothing about "real" football now a days.

This thread has brought me more insight into the people who post here than anything else I have seen. Apparently 80% of you were supermen on small town football teams. It really helps to explain how most of you know nothing about "real" football now a days.

dis gun b gud

Latest posts