What position did you play in high school?

dodgeball.jpg
please tell me this is photoshopped and if it isn't,both of them better have made the team.

2A, lettered FR as FS.
Soph: starting OLB, some WR/RB
JR: RB, OLB/SS, played every snap incl ST
SR: QB, MLB, played every snap incl ST

2A, lettered FR as FS.
Soph: starting OLB, some WR/RB
JR: RB, OLB/SS, played every snap incl ST
SR: QB, MLB, played every snap incl ST

Only team I didn't play on was kickoff coverage and I lobbied hard for it. But the coach told me he needed to give other guys a chance to get on the field.

Class 1A School. Starting QB Freshman and Soph. years, RB Jr. and Sr. years.
Starting DB, soph-sr. years. Holder on fg/xp, gunner on punt and ko, pr/kr. We ran primarily wishbone, but dabbled with wing T, and Power I as well. Played slot WR at NAIA school and special teams.

My senior year I played sideline spectator with my barely functioning left arm in a sling. Ever heard of a hyperextended elbow? I strongly advise against getting one.

Before that I was a safety. I loved that position. I played split end too but frankly I enjoyed being the targeter instead of the targetee a lot more.

That is an awesome combo bra.

nothing like a fat guy kicking. As a sophmore I only kicked. As a junior and senior I did both. For a while I would take my football shoe off and kick barefoot but was finally told I couldn't do that by the refs. Something about having to keep a shoe on. WTF. I could add three yards and more accuracy without a shoe.

nothing like a fat guy kicking. As a sophmore I only kicked. As a junior and senior I did both. For a while I would take my football shoe off and kick barefoot but was finally told I couldn't do that by the refs. Something about having to keep a shoe on. WTF. I could add three yards and more accuracy without a shoe.

first time someone stepped on your foot you would have thanked them.

Bunyan = Sebastian Janikowski.

Was the "quick" tackle at A-P but would move to "Strong" Guard when we moved Kampman out to Wingback. Played a little DL, but got my name in the paper and the IA HS football yearbook as a kicker.
Played OL at Wartburg. Started 1 year as C, 1 year as RG, and 1 year as LG. Had a blast. Couldn't get away from the game and now have been coaching HS O-line for 8 years.