What position did you play in high school?

Tackle on both sides of the ball at 4A school. (Guess what city!) I'm not going to stretch the truth, though, it was mostly on the bench.

Which school and what year DubuqueHawk?
I went to Wahlert (4A for those who don't know) played center and DE/DT as well as long snapper.

I was a TE/WR in junior high, and one day in practice the varsity coaches show up and have everyone on the team participate in drive-blocking drills. When I showed up for varsity football the following year, they had an OL number waiting for me. Moral of the story, it is wise to tank in blocking drills if you want to touch the ball.

LOL. Our TB ended up playing pro-ball and he was targeted since Jr. High. So, my goal was to block like a MF and snag the FB position. I also had track speed, so I thought if I can just break the line on a dive once, they'll keep handing me the rock.

All in all, I enjoyed playing line way better than running decoy patterns all game and having RB's run to the wrong side of my block on a safety or corner.

State Champions 2A Nose Guard and Full Back.

Worse part of it is defense lineman has to push sled with 400 lbs coach all the way across the field. Best part is winning and after the season, we all piled into little honda civic with the coach and drove on the field. Man i swear coach farted on purpose!!!!!:D

I played WR for Dowling as well as safety. I played WR for Luther College my freshman year before transferring to Iowa.

190 lb - 5'11" - Offensive Tackle, Def Tackle - small 1A school in Iowa. small but sneaky quick...lol. Got De-stroyed by team with future college lineman... can you say "just try to cut block him"...cripes.

It was weird as I was young for my class. by the time I was a sophomore in college, I was 6'3" 225. I saw my high school football coach that summer, he just smiled and shook his head.

190 lb - 5'11" - Offensive Tackle, Def Tackle - small 1A school in Iowa. small but sneaky quick...lol. Got De-stroyed by team with future college lineman... can you say "just try to cut block him"...cripes.It was weird as I was young for my class. by the time I was a sophomore in college, I was 6'3" 225. I saw my high school football coach that summer, he just smiled and shook his head.

Thats a pretty funny story.

I played a lot of video games in high school. If I'd played football I'm pretty sure I would have been awesome, based on my skill at video games.

Anyone here from Clarinda in about 2000? Holy **** they were good.

It's amazing how many people wanted to play D3 football.

I went to a 4A school, and was on the cheerleading squad. It's been 15 years, but I think the team won maybe 2-3 games a year.

WE WERE STATE F*****G CHAMPIONS!!!

I did. I was state champion in cheerleading.

I have accomplished more than any of you pukes, and I did it with my hands on a chick's ***.

dodgeball.jpg