What happened to the Kobe Bryant Thread?

How did a Kobe Bryant death thread possibly go bad? I wish Rob would just delete the individual posts and tell people to knock it off for a situation like this. A lot of people are going to want to talk about this one.

How did a Kobe Bryant death thread possibly go bad? I wish Rob would just delete the individual posts and tell people to knock it off for a situation like this. A lot of people are going to want to talk about this one.

I don't wanna say too much as to not start crap again as it was very disrespectful. But let's just say some Kobe situations from 2003 were brought up by 1 person.

RIP Kobe and the 8 others who died with him. I can't imagine what those families are going through.

I don't wanna say too much as to not start crap again as it was very disrespectful. But let's just say some Kobe situations from 2003 were brought up by 1 person.

RIP Kobe and the 8 others who died with him. I can't imagine what those families are going through.

I read an article that brought that up too. Why would you? Thanks for filling me in. No more talk about it tho. This site needs a Kobe thread.

Most recent article on the subject: https://news.yahoo.com/kobe-bryant-...ors-080109946.html?.tsrc=notification-brknews

I can't imagine the job of having to go through wreckage looking for remains and trying to piece together what caused this crash. I get the fog conditions but a helicopter like that should have little problems navigating through fog and I think mechanical failure has been ruled out. It makes me wonder if something happened to the pilot.

ok, so maybe it was the fog: https://news.yahoo.com/kobe-bryants-helicopter-crashed-foggy-102404161.html

I don't get why people risk their lives like this. If the conditions were that dangerous to fly then get into one of your nice vehicles and drive there. This could have easily been avoided.

Last edited:
Also saw that John Altobelli, a 700+ win college coach, his wife, and daughter, were also killed in the crash. John was the son of Joe Altobelli, who managed the '83 Orioles to the World Series championship.

I can imagine exactly who that one person was..

Also saw that John Altobelli, a 700+ win college coach, his wife, and daughter, were also killed in the crash. John was the son of Joe Altobelli, who managed the '83 Orioles to the World Series championship.
I was wondering where I had heard the name Altobelli. Sad day for the family.

Here's the deal.

I'm a one-man band here, which means I don't have the time to go back through a thread and delete individual posts. I'm trying to provide content and run a site. I'm not babysitting.

If I see a thread headed in the wrong direction with politics, religion, nonsensical name-calling and any otherwise bullshit tone, I will just delete it.

You guys are going to have to self police some. If you start tangling with the trolls, so be it. But don't expect me to put up with it.

That's all I have to say on the topic. If a thread disappears, you will know why.

Latest posts