What Game are you most looking forward to this fall?

Golden

What game on the Hawk schedule interests you most in 2016. Is it ISU, Michigan....Minnesota or maybe Nebraska? or someone else? One of the games is going to be the barometer of what this season will turn out to be...what say you???

Michigan, 2nd Wisconsin 3.. Penn St 4. Nebraska, the Miami of Ohio, North Dakota , Moo U. Rutgers games are all distractions from real football.

The next game up so that'd be the 1st one... Can't play Nebraska till we play all the rest of them first. I'd say the Nebraska game may very well end up being the answer to your question but it depends on how the rest of them go. So till then the 1st game of the year is the one I'm most fired up for cause it's next.

What game on the Hawk schedule interests you most in 2016. Is it ISU, Michigan....Minnesota or maybe Nebraska? or someone else? One of the games is going to be the barometer of what this season will turn out to be...what say you???

Sept 10 night game. Hoping for a good margin of victory with a stout defense and then listen to the ISU fans say that somehow Iowa still stinks. Hoping the game will go down as one of the loudest we've had in Kinnick.

Iowa State under the lights, because that will be our first test. We must beat them!!

Michigan for sure,then Rutgers only because we're planning on going.Rose Bowl was on my bucket list and we all know how that turned out.NYC was another one on the bucket so we can see 9/11 memorial,Empire State building and Statute of Liberty plus go and watch our Hawkeyes.Hopefully with a better turnout.Go Hawks

Michigan for sure,then Rutgers only because we're planning on going.Rose Bowl was on my bucket list and we all know how that turned out.NYC was another one on the bucket so we can see 9/11 memorial,Empire State building and Statute of Liberty plus go and watch our Hawkeyes.Hopefully with a better turnout.Go Hawks
See you in the Big Apple and at the game! Completes my visit to all of the BT stadiums.

If it plays out the way I think it will add me to the list looking forward to Michigan.

Last edited:
Iowa State . . . nothing burns my bacon more than Iowa losing early in the season to a nobody. I like dreaming about a national title and a loss to the Clones ends that dream too early. Plus a win finally puts Kirk at the .500 mark with the series.

Wisconsin. Despite Wiscy's tough schedule, that game could determine the west division champion like it did last year.

Plus IF Iowa can come into that game undefeated and come out with a win, that will be Iowa's chance to break into the top 8.

Michigan 10 years ago would be the top game, but since Carr retired, Michigan always seems like the most over-rated team in the BigTen. Mich is still the team that barely beat Minny and Indy last year and got blown out by OSU. I am not ready to proclaim them a top 10 team yet.

I am actually more concerned with Nebraska, NW, and Minny than Mich. Maybe because they are in the same division, I guess.

Iowa State. Not because it's that important of a game, but because it seems like every isu fan I know (and I know too many) talk nothing but trash beginning 2 weeks before the game and they don't shut up unless they lose.

Nebraska, NU, Illinois, Wisky in that order because that's my ranking of of division champ threats to Iowa. There's a good chance of the need to win a tie-breaker, so division games are paramount. Michigan will be a nice feather but if we have to play them twice, it's the second one that really matters. If you can't tell, I really want a B1G title. Rest is secondary.

Latest posts