What Game are you most looking forward to this fall?

One trap I want to avoid is to expect Iowa to win the Division again this year. Last year was a very special season....everything fell into place for Iowa. I do expect Iowa to be very, very competitive in every game this fall, with a realistic chance of a division title and a great bowl game.

Last year was a special season because we had special players. Most of those players are back this year. And when you think about it, other than our schedule and a couple plays, we had a lot of bad luck last year. If we can actually avoid injuries this year, we should be big favorites to win the west. That said, you should never expect to win because all it takes is one bad break.

You may be right. It would have been 100% joking tho. But since his main goal on here seems to be to get under people's skin, it wasn't said as a joke.
This place is a lot more tame than it used to be. There was nothing inflammatory about the comment in question. It was the earlier comments that apparently annoyed you and got the better of you. Honestly, I didn't expect that out of you.

This place is a lot more tame than it used to be. There was nothing inflammatory about the comment in question. It was the earlier comments that apparently annoyed you and got the better of you. Honestly, I didn't expect that out of you.

When someone starts a thread for discussion and someone belittles the subject like they are better than them, I'm probably going to say something. You're right that it was past things that made it worse. The only reason I regret saying anything at all is because he's being a troll not a jerk. Trolls don't bother me enough to say anything. Jerks do.

Latest posts