Whar clownfan?

okeefe4prez

Hey clownfan - you guys got knocked out of the tournament and we are still playing. In case you hadn't heard, we are in the FINAL FOUR!!!!!!! Please tell me your thoughts on officiating again, I'm dying to hear the excuses of a fanbase of a loser team. Only losers complain about the refs.

Yo clowns, you all got screwed twice by the refs and they did not even use K-Y. At least losing to Kansas at home prepared you for this one. Did that old guy go after Thad Matta after the game?

terrell-owens-popcorn.jpg

The best part is that the lasting image that will be replayed for years during tournament time will be of Craft knocking down the 3. No one outside of Iowa will either remember or care there was or wasn't a missed call that went againt the Clowns.

Get used to seing that shot Clowns.

Hey cychamp - why don't you and your boys come here and defend yourselves? doublewide? Come on, I know you guys are out there, butthurt and jealous because your team is DONE. FINISHED. And we press on.

Lol Not so much Final Four as last 4 team in the NIT. I will admit that I was excited for ISU when they played in it back in 2004.

Lol Not so much Final Four as last 4 team in the NIT. I will admit that I was excited for ISU when they played in it back in 2004.

Clown fan will try to discredit the NIT, but even opposing fan bases remember Final Fours from nearly a decade ago.

Based on how the big 10 has done in the tourney and our three wins in the NIT, I'm ok with our results this year. The big was a hell of a conference this year. And do t forget, we handled the clowns pretty easily this year.

The interesting thing is no one (ISU associated) talks about the fact 75% of the bad calls in that game were in Iowa State's favor. Also, ISU wasn't anywhere close to a win if that bang-bang play goes the other way. It's a 3 point lead with something like a 1:40 to play. Think Davidson vs. Marquette.

Hey clownfan - you guys got knocked out of the tournament and we are still playing. In case you hadn't heard, we are in the FINAL FOUR!!!!!!! Please tell me your thoughts on officiating again, I'm dying to hear the excuses of a fanbase of a loser team. Only losers complain about the refs.

Am I the only one who knows what you are doing?

Latest posts