Whar clownfan?

I can't decide if these poor trolling attempts are actually trying to be funny, or are attempting to be funny by getting idiots to seriously respond to it.

As far as seeing the shot forever, it isn't any worse than Hampton or nw st.

Hey clownfan - you guys got knocked out of the tournament and we are still playing. In case you hadn't heard, we are in the FINAL FOUR!!!!!!! Please tell me your thoughts on officiating again, I'm dying to hear the excuses of a fanbase of a loser team. Only losers complain about the refs.

This final four might come back to haunt the hawks. With all the exposure from it, Marble and probably Woody could end up going pro this year.

This final four might come back to haunt the hawks. With all the exposure from it, Marble and probably Woody could end up going pro this year.

Think NBA teams will still want them after all the extra miles they put on their bodies with this NIT run? Seems like they would be a huge injury risk.

Good possibility ... they will be showcased in the world's foremost media market next week and seen by millions, including a few club owners and scouts. How can you possibly hope to keep 'em down on the farm when they've been to the Big Apple?

I can't decide if these poor trolling attempts are actually trying to be funny, or are attempting to be funny by getting idiots to seriously respond to it.

As far as seeing the shot forever, it isn't any worse than Hampton or nw st.

cydkar and you aren't the only 'smart guys' on this website. he has been doing this routine for years on this website, and it's no secret. no one is seriously responding to it. other than you and the other clown i referenced.

Unless they are both affraid to fly.

RDM certainly doesn't appear to have a fear of heights.

940x.jpg

This is yet another in a countless string of OK4Prez fishing expeditions. He loves to prey on honest, gullible Cyclone and Hawk fans in an attempt to show how truly "intelligent" he is.

The tragic thing is that his analysis is usually pretty good when he plays it straight,and he has more to offer than these childish trolling posts. I don't really understand the point anymore. This has actually been a very enjoyable season of Iowa basketball after many losing seasons. Why the need to constantly go with "dark", cynical troll posts?

This is yet another in a countless string of OK4Prez fishing expeditions. He loves to prey on honest, gullible Cyclone and Hawk fans in an attempt to show how truly "intelligent" he is.

The tragic thing is that his analysis is usually pretty good when he plays it straight,and he has more to offer than these childish trolling posts. I don't really understand the point anymore. This has actually been a very enjoyable season of Iowa basketball after many losing seasons. Why the need to constantly go with "dark", cynical troll posts?

Respect the board rules and leave the counselor alone.

2) No flame wars with fellow posters. Posts will be removed solely at my discretion. I won't see all of them, but when I do they will be taken down and users may be banned. This doesn't mean you can't debate, just keep away from personal attacks.

Ok4p has been spot on the past 4 hours, he had some fun trolling us this morning but he is on the straight and narrow now. He finally understands winning is better than losing.

I mean, what's better? Getting to first base with a hot chick then having her b*tch slapping you in the face, or going all the way with the fat chick that loves to party? Catch my drift?

Ok4p has been spot on the past 4 hours, he had some fun trolling us this morning but he is on the straight and narrow now. He finally understands winning is better than losing.

OK4P is a lawyer. He doesn't care whether he wins or loses, just whether his bill-ables become receipts.

Hey cychamp - why don't you and your boys come here and defend yourselves? doublewide? Come on, I know you guys are out there, butthurt and jealous because your team is DONE. FINISHED. And we press on.
I am here. A little tardy because me and your Ma were "reviewing the Stony Brook tape" if you know what I mean.

I mean, what's better? Getting to first base with a hot chick then having her b*tch slapping you in the face, or going all the way with the fat chick that loves to party? Catch my drift?

I think I understand, I hate it when the guy with the hot chick brags about getting to first base. I mean holding hands and a peck on the cheek is nice but you can have more fun with the tramp who likes to party. The hot chick I would want to bring home to mom to meet but the tramp I probably would not even mention to the parents. But if I was fortunate enough to go all the way with the tramp is it acceptable to buy a billboard on I35 announcing my accomplishments? :D

I will leave the fatties to my younger brother in the CBI. I just do not get into them no matter how bad my goggle eyes are.

Great analogy btw!

9) No Trolling on the sports forums. If you want to make sport of fooling the masses in the off topic of Pol/Con forum, have at it. On the main sports forums, I'm not interested in it. Doing so will result in the post being deleted and the user only being allowed to post in the OT or Pol/Con forum, if at all.

Last edited:

Latest posts