Whar clownfan?

I enjoy this thread as much as anyone, but I gotta tell ya', ok4p, it is in direct violation of the posted rules of the forum:

9) No Trolling on the sports forums. If you want to make sport of fooling the masses in the off topic of Pol/Con forum, have at it. On the main sports forums, I'm not interested in it. Doing so will result in the post being deleted and the user only being allowed to post in the OT or Pol/Con forum, if at all.

Unfortunately, I have not been granted modulation capabilities. (as of yet) However, counselor, my God given mod instincts tell me that you are in violation. Please do not respond until you have the benefit of legal representation.

I enjoy this thread as much as anyone, but I gotta tell ya', ok4p, it is in direct violation of the posted rules of the forum:

9) No Trolling on the sports forums. If you want to make sport of fooling the masses in the off topic of Pol/Con forum, have at it. On the main sports forums, I'm not interested in it. Doing so will result in the post being deleted and the user only being allowed to post in the OT or Pol/Con forum, if at all.

Unfortunately, I have not been granted modulation capabilities. (as of yet) However, counselor, my God given mod instincts tell me that you are in violation. Please do not respond until you have the benefit of legal representation.

This proves to JD that despite your brown nosing, you lack the intellectual capacity to be a moderator. Trolling involves an element of "fooling the masses." There are like 12 Iowa State fans. Therefore, by definition, any post directed at them cannot be trolling.

I'm talking about the poster on CF who happens to have the exact same avatar and signature.

1) What the hell are you doing spending so much time on the Iowa State board that you can name specific users and their avatars and signatures if your name is Stanzi? Are you a clown troll?

2) Please provide a link to these posts that are alleged to infringe on my signature.

3) Do you assume that emails sent from verizoncustomersupport34@yahoo.com are really from Verizon?

And everyone should feel this way. So many pathetic posters on this website...

Why, we will play at least four games in the post season, the next one in the Big Apple. The experience gained from winning three and earning their way to MSG is going to be extremely beneficial to the team next season......

They are now a different team and the NIT has been a huge reward for a tough season......

One and done in the NCAA would not have given them the confidence and attitude they now have......

Wake up, fool.....

Last edited:
Okeefer I can't and won't hate on Iowa's run in the NIT. It will help you jackwagons tremendously going into next year. Good work by the Hawks so far. If I had to speculate our 2 teams roles will be reversed next year.

Okeefer I can't and won't hate on Iowa's run in the NIT. It will help you jackwagons tremendously going into next year. Good work by the Hawks so far. If I had to speculate our 2 teams roles will be reversed next year.

Quit trolling us!

Scoreboard clown!

You didn't have to but you just did

This proves to JD that despite your brown nosing, you lack the intellectual capacity to be a moderator. Trolling involves an element of "fooling the masses." There are like 12 Iowa State fans. Therefore, by definition, any post directed at them cannot be trolling.

Speaking of brown nosing, didn't I see a post a couple weeks back by crying for somebody to get banned?

I see you have chosen to forego legal representation. You are indeed in violation of rule #9. "The masses", as the term is used here, refers to a considerable assemblage, number or quantity. 12 is indeed a number and quantity.

Why, we will play at least four games in the post season, the next one in the Big Apple. The experience gained from winning three and earning their way to MSG is going to be extremely beneficial to the team next season......

They are now a different team and the NIT has been a huge reward for a tough season......

One and done in the NCAA would not have given them the confidence and attitude they now have......

Wake up, fool.....

atta boy, Jack.........

Latest posts