Weiskamp officially gone

I don’t see kris in the same league as Keegan at this point. And i also don’t see it happening.
Lol, every mock draft has Kris in the top 10 - and Kris still has 2 months to climb, he very well could be better and you have NO idea what you are talking about.

Lol, every mock draft has Kris in the top 10 - and Kris still has 2 months to climb, he very well could be better and you have NO idea what you are talking about.
I'm sure last year he said Keegan had no chance, and two years ago that Luka had no chance.

And when a Hawkeye does make a splash in the NBA he will say that Fran can't coach talent.

It's all rinse and repeat with that sad sack.

I'm sure last year he said Keegan had no chance, and two years ago that Luka had no chance.

And when a Hawkeye does make a splash in the NBA he will say that Fran can't coach talent.

It's all rinse and repeat with that sad sack.
His sons shot form do raise questions

He's had a NPOY candidate 3 years in row and all of them have different names. You should just hang up and not pick it back up again
And how has this helped recruiting? None of that changes my question. The murray’s were legacy kids that basically walked on as they had no other offers. I personally think fran’s teams overachieve their talent level as I don’t think he’s a good recruiter

And how has this helped recruiting? None of that changes my question. The murray’s were legacy kids that basically walked on as they had no other offers. I personally think fran’s teams overachieve their talent level as I don’t think he’s a good recruiter

Your squad is having a really good year...isn't that enough? You are over here trolling with this lame bullshit, at least try and mix in some humor. Work on your troll game, dawg.

Your squad is having a really good year...isn't that enough? You are over here trolling with this lame bullshit, at least try and mix in some humor. Work on your troll game, dawg.
Well, he isn't exactly way off base.

Iowa has some great classes coming in, Fran’s early success lead to him getting Cook and Garza. Garza was a high rated kid on the other side of the country. Cook was a huge get, also not from Iowa. Keep telling yourself that the Murrays we’re legacy kids and we’re coming to Iowa regardless. They weren’t and other schools were sniffing around. Either way, it’s Fran that fostered and embraced Iowa’s history by keeping former players close to the program. Smart by him. Oh and maybe give him credit for identifying what he had there with the Murrays. I’ll tell you that no legacy’s are coming to Iowa without having at least a healthy program. Another credit to Fran.

He got fucked by NIL last season, this next coming year I feel confident he’ll do better in the portal now that the Swarm is in full swing .

Iowa currently has Pryce Sandfort and Cooper Koch, both 4 stars committed to the team the next 2 seasons.

Fran may not be the best recruiter, and I wouldn’t argue that he is, but what he’s done is getting the job done. And what ever deficiency you think he has there is more than made up with player development. Feel free to argue that one .

After getting sent back to the G League, Weisy has now signed a two year contract with the Raptors. Salary over $2M/yr, looks like it guaranted.

Good Luck, Joe!!

Dude is set, even if that’s it he’s going to be young, educated and debt free with a full bank account.

Fran has had waaaay too many good freshman contributors to say he doesn't recruit well. That's by far the best metric for figuring recruiting talent.

Dude is set, even if that’s it he’s going to be young, educated and debt free with a full bank account.

Selling your wife on giving up her career and traveling across the country, you better have your shit on lock.

Latest posts